• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ios8

Beats

Power member.
I have it and I love it.

There isn't a huge look revamp but the new features are awesome.

Captain

User is banned.
Beats said:
I have it and I love it.

There isn't a huge look revamp but the new features are awesome.

Whats your favorite feature?

Beats

Power member.
WhosChamp said:
Whats your favorite feature?

To be honest I really love the new keyboard and quick reply. It's a great addition to iOS. Also, I love the fact that the Swype keyboard will be making an appearance in iOS.

I like every feature besides the new voice message thing for iMessage. I might like it more when iOS 8 is officially released.

Captain

User is banned.

I think the voice message thing will be like siri were people will think its amazing then it will die down after release.

Beats

Power member.
WhosChamp said:
I think the voice message thing will be like siri were people will think its amazing then it will die down after release.

Yeah I agree. I think the same thing.

Hopefully it comes out to be more useful.

Captain

User is banned.
Beats said:
Yeah I agree. I think the same thing.

Hopefully it comes out to be more useful.

I wonder if its going to use phone minutes or a text.....

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Ohh yea yea yea. I know what you are talking about. It will probably be under texting. It won't use minutes.

Ya we can only hope

Im waiting for the iphone6 and destiny

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Destiny is going to be great I'm guessing you played the beta? Did you like it?

I loved it. I didnt have any harddrive space so i ran to game stop and bought a hard drive just to plat it.

Its an amazing game

dagger

WhosChamp said:
I loved it. I didnt have any harddrive space so i ran to game stop and bought a hard drive just to plat it.

Its an amazing game

Yea I played it also! It was amazing did you max your player as far as it could go!

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Yea I played it also! It was amazing did you max your player as far as it could go!

Yes. i even have guns that you need to be level 13 to use :d

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Yea same do you think we will be able to keep our stuff? Will it carry over to the full game?

I dont know. I would think because on my app for destiny i can still access my account but that doesnt mean anything.

dagger

WhosChamp said:
I dont know. I would think because on my app for destiny i can still access my account but that doesnt mean anything.

Yea I notice that also. I think everyone that had the code for the destiny beta will transfer over. I think tht is how it is going to work.