• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ios8

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Yea mw2 is fun for trickshots I think. How good are you at ghost?

1 kd and 1 wl about. whats urs??

Beats

Power member.
I have it and I love it.

There isn't a huge look revamp but the new features are awesome.

Captain

User is banned.
Beats said:
I have it and I love it.

There isn't a huge look revamp but the new features are awesome.

Whats your favorite feature?

Beats

Power member.
WhosChamp said:
Whats your favorite feature?

To be honest I really love the new keyboard and quick reply. It's a great addition to iOS. Also, I love the fact that the Swype keyboard will be making an appearance in iOS.

I like every feature besides the new voice message thing for iMessage. I might like it more when iOS 8 is officially released.

Captain

User is banned.
Beats said:
To be honest I really love the new keyboard and quick reply. It's a great addition to iOS. Also, I love the fact that the Swype keyboard will be making an appearance in iOS.

I like every feature besides the new voice message thing for iMessage. I might like it more when iOS 8 is officially released.

I think the voice message thing will be like siri were people will think its amazing then it will die down after release.

Beats

Power member.
WhosChamp said:
I think the voice message thing will be like siri were people will think its amazing then it will die down after release.

Yeah I agree. I think the same thing.

Hopefully it comes out to be more useful.

Captain

User is banned.
Beats said:
Yeah I agree. I think the same thing.

Hopefully it comes out to be more useful.

I wonder if its going to use phone minutes or a text.....

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Ohh yea yea yea. I know what you are talking about. It will probably be under texting. It won't use minutes.

Ya we can only hope :p

Im waiting for the iphone6 and destiny <3

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Destiny is going to be great I'm guessing you played the beta? Did you like it?

I loved it. I didnt have any harddrive space so i ran to game stop and bought a hard drive just to plat it.

Its an amazing game

dagger

WhosChamp said:
I loved it. I didnt have any harddrive space so i ran to game stop and bought a hard drive just to plat it.

Its an amazing game

Yea I played it also! It was amazing did you max your player as far as it could go!

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Yea I played it also! It was amazing did you max your player as far as it could go!

Yes. i even have guns that you need to be level 13 to use :d

Captain

User is banned.
Forum said:
Yea same do you think we will be able to keep our stuff? Will it carry over to the full game?

I dont know. I would think because on my app for destiny i can still access my account but that doesnt mean anything.

dagger

WhosChamp said:
I dont know. I would think because on my app for destiny i can still access my account but that doesnt mean anything.

Yea I notice that also. I think everyone that had the code for the destiny beta will transfer over. I think tht is how it is going to work.