• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iOS help.

Cybering

User is banned.
How'd you get that lock screen

elite

Holy shit that setup must drain your battery fast as fuck.

I like minimal themes.

etnies

User is banned.
Nah, I get good battery life.
Download = BattSaver from cydia ;)

In a little bit I'll post a screen shot of all my installed tweaks.

@elite @totodile @pimp

elite

etnies said:
Nah, I get good battery life.
Download = BattSaver from cydia ;)

In a little bit I'll post a screen shot of all my installed tweaks.

@elite @totodile @pimp
I used to have that tweak, but two days ago I fucked something up in iFile and had to reset my phone. 8.2 sucks ass. Patiently awaiting a jailbreak.

etnies

User is banned.
elite said:
I used to have that tweak, but two days ago I fucked something up in iFile and had to reset my phone. 8.2 sucks ass. Patiently awaiting a jailbreak.

damn dude!!! get i.lex.rat!!!! ASAP...well, kind of too late now(

@elite

etnies

User is banned.
I don't use crapchat.
@yeti
I use adblocker+ i think....idk it's in that video....there's also block lists you could download to block ALL ads...but it makes some sites never load :(

Here's a little throw back - when I first got iOS 7

I wish I could find my iOS6 videos :(

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/D4P0Zvzc76Y[/video]

Guild

User is banned.
how do you root and iPhone, I keep trying to download things off of cydia but only google play works on my iPod 1st gen. :(

elite

etnies said:
factory reset?
as in.......?
SIM unlocked?

@elite

what version of 8 are you running?

I had to factory restore my iPhone 6+, erasing my jailbreak, and updating me to iOS 8.2. All I have on there is iMessage, Kik, and Instagram.

My iPhone 5s is on iOS 7.1.1, and SIM unlocked. Just use it as a customization toy.

Color

Psychopath said:
how do you root and iPhone, I keep trying to download things off of cydia but only google play works on my iPod 1st gen. :(
You don't, you jailbreak.  If you have Cydia installed, you're probably already jail broken....  iPod 1st gen is on like iOS 3.x or some shit.  Nothing is really compatible, aside from.... music files... Ayyyy.

etnies

User is banned.
elite said:
I had to factory restore my iPhone 6+, erasing my jailbreak, and updating me to iOS 8.2. All I have on there is iMessage, Kik, and Instagram.

My iPhone 5s is on iOS 7.1.1, and SIM unlocked. Just use it as a customization toy.

wow I'm dumb...nvm...sleeping meds...anyway..BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE...IF YOU WANT TO RESTORE YOUR PHONE AND KEEP YOUR ACTIVATION USE I.LEX.RAT, IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM. WHY AM I TYPING IN caps?

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/