• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iOS 8.4 Released - 8.4 Jailbreak Released

Replicate

User is banned.
Whats new in iOS 8.4:
Bug Fixes, "Apple Music" and Beats 1
-
25PP (PP Assistant) has released the iOS 8.4 Jailbreak just now, and it just appears to be a tweaked version of TaiG's exploit, making it run on iOS 8.4. I suggest anybody who wants to jailbreak 8.4 to wait for TaiG to release a more stable program.
UPDATE: According to TaiG's Weibo, they will be releasing it in ONE HOUR. Have a good day!!
https://twitter.com/taig_jailbreak/status/615944113880367104

Vinc

Onyx user!
Is this totally safe? And what kind of tweaks are updated? And how much storage you need to have to install Cydia (1 GB or a few MB?)
I'm totally new to jailbreaking and planning to keep ios 8.4 and then jailbreak it :)
Any help is welcome

iPhone 4S
wirh max space available is: 5.3 GB & now no space left if that helps

Twelve

User is banned.
☹☹☹ said:
Is this totally safe? And what kind of tweaks are updated? And how much storage you need to have to install Cydia (1 GB or a few MB?)
I'm totally new to jailbreaking and planning to keep ios 8.4 and then jailbreak it :)
Any help is welcome

iPhone 4S

wirh max space available is: 5.3 GB & now no space left if that helps

I wouldn't suggest getting it because it would probably be slow on your phone. Cydia doesn't take much space at all either.

Vinc

Onyx user!
Twelve said:
I wouldn't suggest getting it because it would probably be slow on your phone. Cydia doesn't take much space at all either.

Umm..My phone is already quit slow, so it doesn't really mather that much, I will probally delete every app on my phone, that way I'm sure there is enough space, and just try to jailbreak it to see what is it like. Thanks!

Twelve

User is banned.
☹☹☹ said:
Umm..My phone is already quit slow, so it doesn't really mather that much, I will probally delete every app on my phone, that way I'm sure there is enough space, and just try to jailbreak it to see what is it like. Thanks!

You're welcome! Make sure to backup your phone before hand just incase you get a mistake a long the way or your phone gets to slow.

Recommendation - If your phone is already slow then it is a not a good idea to install the jailbreak

Vinc

Onyx user!
Twelve said:
You're welcome! Make sure to backup your phone before hand just incase you get a mistake a long the way or your phone gets to slow.

Recommendation - If your phone is already slow then it is a not a good idea to install the jailbreak

That sucks :/ What can happen? How big is the chance of 'brikking' it or whatever?

Twelve

User is banned.
☹☹☹ said:
That sucks :/ What can happen? How big is the chance of 'brikking' it or whatever?

Bricking*

And there is a very low chance. The reason i'm saying you shouldn't jailbreak is because it will make your device even slower, not that your device will brick

Vinc

Onyx user!
Twelve said:
Bricking*

And there is a very low chance. The reason i'm saying you shouldn't jailbreak is because it will make your device even slower, not that your device will brick

Alright! I'll think about what I'm going to do! Thank you very much for helping :)

Twelve

User is banned.
☹☹☹ said:
Alright! I'll think about what I'm going to do! Thank you very much for helping :)

You're welcome! I just don't want you to jailbreak and then realize you made a mistake

Replicate

User is banned.
Twelve said:

Jailbreaking doesn't necessarily make your phone slower, it depends on what you install. I install "light" tweaks such as SaveGram, minor improvements, etc. It can speed up the animations with NoSlowAnimations, so you'll feel like its a little faster.

Gen

User is banned.
What are the chances of something going wrong and having the phone bricked?

RS4

User is banned.
I tried this jailbreak 5 days ago, i ended up resetting my phone there was so many issues and it felt unsafe, it was very quick but something wasn't right, also i couldn't use mobile banking due to my phone been "rooted" lol. May have just been my error.....

Replicate

User is banned.
RS4 said:
I tried this jailbreak 5 days ago, i ended up resetting my phone there was so many issues and it felt unsafe, it was very quick but something wasn't right, also i couldn't use mobile banking due to my phone been "rooted" lol. May have just been my error.....

use xCon and enable it for that app, it'll bypass jailbreak detection.
"rooted" is the term for androids