• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Inviting | Newsletter in PM | Chat newsletter | Telegram parsing | Private databases

RAPTORSMM

Professional inviting
  • Inwaiting on CHAT to 15-20k LIVE audience.
  • A private way in which groups don't fly off.
  • I will help you from A to Z to customize your group and protect you from takedowns and bans
  • I will give full instructions on how to set up your chat room.
  • I use the best private softwareon the market.
  • Help you choose the best strategy for your business vision or to launch a scheme.

Professional mailing
  • Private messaging up to 200k messages per day.
  • Mailing with button/banner and other types.
  • Unique A method of mailing in which messages are not deleted.
  • Help you make an effective conversion on your product or scheme.
  • Full progress report. in xls format.

Gathering the target audience
  • ParsingCA.both from regular chat rooms/groups and closed ones.
  • ParsingCA from discussion groups attached to channels.
  • Parsing CA. from the comments of public-private channels.
  • Parsing The Channel Tsa who puts reactions to the posts.
  • Parsing CA by ID, if there is no tag.
  • The most flexibleParsingon the market.
  • For professional parsing we use only private self-written software.
  • Both private and the top of the market. We also do inquiries в baseson your keys.

Contact - https://t.me/RAPTORSMM

Tags: messaging, inviting telegram, inviting tg, inviting, inviting telegram, inviting tg, add to telegram chat, inviting tg, add to telegram chat, invite to chat, telegram mailing, telegram, telegram mailing, telegram mailing, telegram mailing, send telegram message, telegram mailing, telegram mailing, need mailing, need to do telegram mailing, telegram messages, sending messages, sending messages in vkontakte, sending messages to the group, sending messages to the walls, sending messages to ls, sending messages by city, by country, by age, by gender, by groups, by comments, sending pictures, video, audio records, mailing cheap, mailing at low prices, qualitatively, quickly, reliably, promotion, PR, promotion, services, advertising, services, site, group, vkontakte, promotion in vkontakte, promotion in vkontakte, odnoklassniki, promotion in odnoklassniki, under, in com, in google, under google, in google, in twitter, through twitter, promotion in twitter, in twitter, on, video, channel, clips, clips, how to promote video, need views, PR, piar, likes, likes, yandex direct, views, uniques, bots, live, joined, joining, recruitment, how to promote, help in promotion, spam, mailing, quality, quality promotion, promotion of earnings, promote business on the Internet, I want to promote my goods, ask. Tags: promotion, pr, promotion, promotion, services, advertising, website, group, vkontakte, vkontakte promotion, odnoklassniki, promotion in
Tags: mailing, mailing to hp, need mailing, need to do mailing in kontakte, messages in kontakte, sending messages, sending messages in kontakte, mailing to group, mailing to walls, mailing to hp, mailing by city, by country, by age, by gender, by groups, by comments, mailing pictures, video, audio recordings, mailing cheap, mailing at low prices, quality, fast, reliable, promotion, PR, promotion, services, advertising, advertising, services, site, group, vkontakte, promotion vkontakte, odnoklassniki, promotion in odnoklassniki, under, in com,in com,in google, under google, in google, in twitter, through twitter, promotion in twitter, in twitter, on, video, channel, clips, clips, how to promote video, need views, PR, piar, likes, likes, yandex direct, views, uniks, bots, live, joined, joining, nakruktka, how to promote, help in promotion, spam, mailing, quality, quality promotion, promotion of earnings, promote business on the Internet, I want to promote my goods, ask.
Tags: promotion, pr, promotion, services, advertising, website, group, vkontakte, vkontakte promotion, odnoklassniki, promotion in odnoklassniki, under, in com, on twitter, via twitter, promotion on twitter, on twitter, on, video, channel, videos, video, how to promote a video, need views, pr, piar, likes, like, views, unics, bots, live, fakes, offers, joined, intro, vk, od, fb, contact, live vkontakte, live joined, participants, cheat, how to promote, help in promotion, spam, mailing, high-quality, high-quality promotion, facebook, facebook, facebook, youtube, websites, website creation, development, website development, website promotion, optimization, turnkey website, online [tooltip=220]store, business card website, help in promotion, spam, mailing, high-quality, high-quality promotion, facebook, facebook, facebook, youtube, promote, group, meeting, application, promotion, meetings, groups, applications, social networks, marketing, design, design, menu design, menu design, vkontakte design, smo vkontakte, design vkontakte groups,снос телеграм , снос конкурентов , удалить , снести бот , снести чат, выдвинуть в топ , тг то поиску , поиск в тг , заспамить личку, навредить , спам в лс , спам в личку , [tooltip=201]ддос ботов vkontakte group creation, vkontakte group promotion, PR management, hidden advertising, word of mouth, group design, groups in contact, group design, group creation, group promotion, group promotion, banner creation, graphic button creation, administration of groups, creation and registration of groups, odnoklassniki, , youtube.com , youtube, promotion of videos, promotion of videos, promotion of public pages, filling of groups, filling with content, reaching the top, group optimization, promotion by criteria, SMO, [tooltip=559]SMM, [tooltip=163]SEO channel demolition,channel [tooltip=528]ban blocking,channel deletion,chat deletion,bot deletion,blocking telegram chats ,groups,mailing by groups mailing by WatsApp ,watsap ,mailing by instamailing of telegrams ,mailing of telegram chats, mailing by dialogs mailing by ca, inviting output to the top of telegram chat channels ,output to the top of