• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Investor/Partner wanted.

Philly

Power member.
I am looking to open my Hacking forums again. I of course still have literally everything from before, and than some. I am busy as it is so I would like a partner to help me with it. Not only by running/managing it but also investing into it, and splitting the fees/profits. If you have no money, and no experience this is guaranteed not for you. The old domain used to be HackDiscussion.com however I am wanting to run it this time on a better domain although the old one was superb considering how much I ended up selling it for.

I am not looking for a partner that condones, or associates with any kind of illegal activity this will be a 100% legitimately runned business. A legal contract will/must be signed and notarized with all mutual agreements within, before any partnership or investment is solidified.

If you have any questions please post here or PM me. Please do not contact me via messengers about this thread at this time. Thanks

Phormick

User is banned.
I would be interested in being a part of this. I would happen to suddenly find the funding if I was working alongside you, @"Philly". I can probably drop about 500-700$ into this, if I know it's legitimate and will go somewhere.

Plague

Power member.
I'm very interested in this, I have funds of course. Feel free to PM me or message me on aim.

Sons Of Anarchy

User is banned.
I am interested in this Philly.
I know all the tricks and tips about MyBB, I can code & run a server.
I will be perfect for your project.

Ferris

Power member.
I don't know enough to help manage or run this, but if you need an investor I have all the cash you would need. Let me know! :)

Philly

Power member.
I am going to be wanting to get this going Monday. If I do not find a reliable partner, and/or investor by then I will simply continue with the project solo.

Philly

Power member.
Pun said:
How much money would you think I would need to invest?

Sintation said:
PM me how much I would need to invest. Very interested.

Right around a thousand would suffice as an initial investment. Anything else would likely come out of profits.