• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Introducing QuickGrow (FK Discount)

Bambi

Onyx user!
Me and my partner @Ambien are selling edibles, you might be wondering why would i purchase edibles if i could just go to store and purchase some? these are completely different.. these are penis enlargement edibles, these don't come in pills, there already in the food, those are sent cool through UPS. We have tons of different kinds including Brownies, Cupcakes, variation of chocolate goodies. We're offering discounts to our ForumKorner members. We're accepting Payments in Bitcoin or PayPal. They'll be sent out within 3 days. If you have questions concerning this don't hesitate to private message me. We've being sells these offsite. 

You can grow into a whopping 8' within a week. If you don't see results then we'll refund you this is guaranteed. We will be giving vouch copies to staff members. I'll be running this service till my partner is unbanned thank you. We're not selling it in pill form or in drink form, this shouldn't fall under any drug category. If there is any issue with this staff please private message me thank you.

We're selling them in bulk, please private message if interested. This is a serious thread thanks.

Rare

Yo you guys looking for a business partner?
Regardless good luck with this.

Bambi

Onyx user!
Rare said:
Yo you guys looking for a business partner?
Regardless good luck with this.

Thank you, i'll let you know if we need one!

elite

8 inches hard or soft? Interested I can show proof of funds in btc please let me know

VPN

Selling bulk? You guys pushing the weight? Hmu on the low, could I get some chocolate cupcakes, black with the pink frost ya feel?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Your partner gets unbanned tomorrow, hope you both can sell this.

Liquids

You might be interested in this @"the host"

₆ ₆ ₆

Hey man, I think @Rexy would seriously be a top buyer of these!

The fat bastard loves chocolate, and he also wants a considerable penis size as sometimes he gets embarrassed when the ladies see.

Also asking for a friend, say your penis was 2", does it grow TO 8" or adds 8" to the current size?

Also would it just increase length or girth as well? Don't want a cock that looks like a strawberry pencil!

Nontheless, GL with sales OP & @Ambien, excellent business idea

Bambi

Onyx user!
We've had a few sales looking to do more business once my partner is unbanned @Ambien