• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram Username Checker

blell0w

User is banned.
Instagram Username Checker

vkHUe8k.png

Instagram Username Checker is a simple program intended for checking whether or not a particular username is available on Instagram.com or not.
The program checks if any account with specified username exists on Instagram or not and outputs all available usernames to a list.

This program goes as fast as your internet can allow :)

You can load a usernames list and the start checking, The program also has a function to export available usernames to a Text file.

Here is the virustotal scan report : VirusTotal

Feel free to distribute the program as per your liking also if you feel like it donate some BTC.

Download : Here

Current bugs : Reports Banned Username As Available ( Looking For Solutions )
These members asked to be notified : @Tail @Heroic @Molly @megan @Dolphins @Circuit​

Pandas

User is banned.
YES! Thank you! I need a checker :p But what does the export mean?

blell0w

User is banned.
Coka Cola said:
YES! Thank you! I need a checker :p But what does the export mean?

Export option exports the available usernames to a text file.

Homie

Wish there was a way for it to not show banned usernames as available.

Cred

Can anyone vouch this program is legit?

blell0w

User is banned.
Homie said:
Wish there was a way for it to not show banned usernames as available.

I can add that, can you pm me with any banned usernames ?
Not really into social mediums and stuff so..

Homie

@Cred I'm running it right not it's 100% legit.

Pandas

User is banned.
Cred said:
Can anyone vouch this program is legit?

I can vouch. This is legit. It works. My laptop is shit ton slow and this is fast.

Jaii

You should probably make this private, the market is about to drop dead if this works perfectly.

Royals

User is banned.
Br0wn can you send me a list because mine seems faulty

Adrian

Power member.
I loaded a 10k username list and i checked a load of them and all of them are taken lol.

Villain

Onyx user!
Vouch for this user. Checker works, however banned accounts appear as available which cant be helped. So good job overall. Can you please DM me a link to a .txt list @br0wn ? :) <3

Homie said:
@Cred I'm running it right not it's 100% legit.

Can you please drop a decent list for me man via a link in DM's? Thanks.

blell0w

User is banned.
So this Banned Acccounts thing, here's what I have got to :

As I see it only way to check whether or not a username is banned is via the reset password page.

when you request a reset password with a banned username the response is different than that of a non-existing username.
the bad thing is, the reset password page has a recaptcha.

I am going to implement a verifier into this, which'll use de-captcher service to verify banned accounts.

AND Please, I am not into sm trading so don't ask me for lists or anything else..
Also this program as in what has been coded is not really some rocket science, so no I am not going to keep it private/sell it.

Replicate

User is banned.
holy crap, you actually did it. It works perfectly, just the banned thing. thank you @br0wn .

so popular. maybe you should take the link off to prevent leechers?
0bf1de8bdb.jpg

Seven

User is banned.
Guys you are acting like this is the first free Instagram checker. I have had a free one from years from Leak, HF, and even VIPHF. Just Google "Free Instagram Checker" and you will find more. Nothing is dying. All the cool shit is taken and will remain taken.

Edit:
Chrome market it as a viscous software and won't let me download it. Just because it works doesn't mean it isn't a malware. You sure this isn't a keylogger or anything, man?

blell0w

User is banned.
Seven said:
Guys you are acting like this is the first free Instagram checker. I have had a free one from years from Leak, HF, and even VIPHF. Just Google "Free Instagram Checker" and you will find more. Nothing is dying. All the cool shit is taken and will remain taken.

Edit:
Chrome market it as a viscous software and won't let me download it. Just because it works doesn't mean it isn't a malware. You sure this isn't a keylogger or anything, man?

This isn't any malware or keylogger, there is a virus scan attached in OP.
Also if any more doubts arise, I can have an admin verify code over TeamViewer.

Also you can monitor your traffic using fiddler, just target this program in fiddler and watch the requests it is making to be 100% sure it is not doing anything that it's not meant to.