• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram Stats Question

Mal

Ok so I've heard MANY people say that with a 100k+ stat you can pull close to $100 a day from just CPA 

I'd be interested in starting a stat or buying one, but starting one is iffy since shoutouts aren't always effective so I'd go with buying one. 
My question is why do people sell stats for under 1k that could pull 1k in a week.

I just don't get it, is it that easy ? or are people lying to me ? I have a big budget and would certainly be interested in buying a big stat but it seems to good to be true.

Any input from stat owners would be appreciated.

Chill

I'm yet to hear back from @Loyal but when he was on-site before he used to own quite a few stats, he knew how to grow them too. I'd PM him!

Danie‎l

Power member.
Not CPA, but PPI. Yes, those earnings are average for those size of accounts.

Danie‎l

Power member.
Mal said:
Then why do people sell stats for so cheap . imo if i was making that amount every day id sell it for at least 6 months of work.

More imput from other users would be appreciated

Most people don't. Everyone on forums are broke, I either sell offsite or on certain websites where people pay for the REAL value of an account. Just like with anything, there is a forum value and there is the real value.

Evidence

It always depends how active your account is.
Like my friend Jacari owns a 3M, he makes around $5k-10k.

It is the most easiest shit ever. I would do it, but I hate waiting for a date to get paid.

If you have a kik, pm me yours and I'll explain it further.

Mal

Pimp said:
It always depends how active your account is.
Like my friend Jacari owns a 3M, he makes around $5k-10k.

It is the most easiest shit ever. I would do it, but I hate waiting for a date to get paid.

If you have a kik, pm me yours and I'll explain it further.
yah kik me at tempmal , id love to hear this

Joker

Some people also sell stat's as they don't know how to get paid from them, I have never personally done it but my friend once sold his 700k facebook page that was very active for $200, he never made any money from it.

Loyal

Onyx user!
i used to sell stats aswell, but i never do CPA on instagram because its risky, people are getting deleted everyday because of that, id rather sell shoutouts an hour its safer and instant.
money.

rach

honestly people with big stats, over 1m, hardly ever do CPA/PPI as it is very risky and will risk there accounts getting banned

ForumKorner

I agree with Rach that most big accounts with 1M+ don't advertise through that. Since they have 1M+ they can easily make another page and grow it fast therefore using that page to advertise. I know it's risky to advertise but the only reason why they get caught is they use a specific link that IG can detect and bam, next thing you know you're banned.
What I do is create my own domain and use that domain to make a "Landing Page" so that way IG crawlers cannot detect it.I've had my link in my bio for months (I still do) and I've never gotten caught. I'm not saying you wont get caught but it's much safe to make your own domain rather using the organic link that could get you banned. As for earning, your earnings really depends on the quality of your followers and what you advertise. Saturdays and Sundays are obviously the day you have more traffic. I have a 90k IG and I started doing PPI when I was around 78k, from there I was making $200 a week for basically doing nothing due to my niche being Emoji and that time the iOS 9 wasn't out. I've earned $200 in like 2-3 days during the thanksgiving because we have app bursts that pay .70 per install. So it really depends on how hard you push and how much the apps are at the time.

Mal

Emoji said:
I agree with Rach that most big accounts with 1M+ don't advertise through that. Since they have 1M+ they can easily make another page and grow it fast therefore using that page to advertise. I know it's risky to advertise but the only reason why they get caught is they use a specific link that IG can detect and bam, next thing you know you're banned.
What I do is create my own domain and use that domain to make a "Landing Page" so that way IG crawlers cannot detect it.I've had my link in my bio for months (I still do) and I've never gotten caught. I'm not saying you wont get caught but it's much safe to make your own domain rather using the organic link that could get you banned. As for earning, your earnings really depends on the quality of your followers and what you advertise. Saturdays and Sundays are obviously the day you have more traffic. I have a 90k IG and I started doing PPI when I was around 78k, from there I was making $200 a week for basically doing nothing due to my niche being Emoji and that time the iOS 9 wasn't out. I've earned $200 in like 2-3 days during the thanksgiving because we have app bursts that pay .70 per install. So it really depends on how hard you push and how much the apps are at the time.
Thats the answer ive been looking for , you basically answered all my worries . I really appreciate it .