• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram Jacking Method

Marvin

User is banned.
Hey I am selling a Instagram Method I found to jack / recover Instagram accounts.

Works on:
Instagram accounts with someone with personal pictures
-selfies
-family pics
-non filter pics

Does not:
Celebrity accounts
verified accounts

Things you need :
An email so they contact you on
patience 
brain

Attempted 1/1
succeeded 1/1
==============================================
(Its a semi-private method)
Bid()
proof:
BwHL3gL.png

Magnificent

can i receive a vouch copy of this method? I'll review it

Marvin

User is banned.
I am giving the moderator @fear a vouch copy, and @phony quit thread trashing lowlife, find something better to do.

Marvin

User is banned.
Not really what this method is about but feel free to try that lol, this requires information and images that my method shows you how to get

Marvin

User is banned.
You're saing the method is public then why don't you have it? please link me to this method you speak of

Magnificent

gtg said:
PM me or kik me I'll tell you what I know about it.

kik me about it

kik: skyped

:baller:

Grande

There's a TON of people that know about this, I don't fuck with IG's or I would probably know. You won't sell this, unless it's to a newbie.

Marvin

User is banned.
Grande said:
There's a TON of people that know about this, I don't fuck with IG's or I would probably know. You won't sell this, unless it's to a newbie.

Why is everyone assuming they know my method? I literally haven't shown anyone , waiting on @fear to vouch

Grande

Resurrect said:
Why is everyone assuming they know my method? I literally haven't shown anyone , waiting on @fear to vouch

Considering some of the big people in the IG game have been doing it for 4+ years, I'm pretty sure they're going to know literally everything.

Marvin

User is banned.
Agοny said:
I'm not into ig, but I'm pretty sure this is the faking id method or some shit? If so, I heard it's pretty public.

It's got nothing to do with any I.D