• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Instagram @example.com

aNz

User is banned.
I'm not really sure what you're asking in this post

smalls

Power member.
what the user above said. What are you asking?

ForumKorner

I think what he means is if an Instagram account is set with a fake email like dwhi23fuhi@live/yahoo/outlook.com.
Not sure what he's asking but I think it's what he means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Fedora

pretty sure its gone for good, i know of a couple of igs that are on the @example domain.
some people may know a method to get them though.think @moron is on the example domain.

aNz

User is banned.
I'm sure if the domain an account is linked to gets removed, the email should still work and you should be able to sign in using that email. But you wouldn't be able to recover the account. Pretty sure people with accounts linked to that can just sign in and swap emails.

My guess, hope I answered your question.

Danie‎l

Power member.
This is when the owner of the account pressed "I don't own this account" or whatever on password resets and IG removes their original email off it and replaces it with that.

SOS

Syfah said:
This is when the owner of the account pressed "I don't own this account" or whatever on password resets and IG removes their original email off it and replaces it with that.

Damn, that's dope! He probably gets loads being linked lol.

Towel

Power member.
IG owns example.com and whenever people say they don't own the ig in their email it gets replaced with that and is gone for good. I know so many on this domain along with @Towel on it. R.I.P my dreams.

Flippy

Towel said:
IG owns example.com and whenever people say they don't own the ig in their email it gets replaced with that and is gone for good. I know so many on this domain along with @Towel on it. R.I.P my dreams.

Lmfao IG doesn't own example.com, IANA does which their parent is Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).

Greg said:
the only way to get the @ would be tming or cracking

That's gay af mayne, well do you know any people with IG crackers that can either try and crack for me or sell me a cracker?

Towel

Power member.
Flippy said:
Lmfao IG doesn't own example.com, IANA does which their parent is Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).

That's gay af mayne, well do you know any people with IG crackers that can either try and crack for me or sell me a cracker?

Just sharing what I've heard by multiple people...

Dreams

Power member.
@Greg I would not get anything for @Flippy he scammed me for a youtube

Vinc

Onyx user!
@Greg if you helping people crack stuff, help me too :p I've got 2 names I want and I know no one on FK owns it ;)