• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

inspiration to eat healthy and stop being lazy on school

Kai

Onyx user!
not sure why, but i've been like this for a few years and i can't consistently do it

any advice

Demon

Onyx user!
I eat whatever I want and just exercise it off in regards to losing weight, so I probably won’t be help there. In regards to school, I can tell you from experience I’m super inconsistent. I never liked high school or any type of schooling in general (at a young age) and even had a minor learning difficulty. In order to maintain consistency make sure not to overwhelm yourself and work at your own pace. Try not to get discouraged and if you need a break every hour or so, take it. It’s proven to help taking breaks every hour or so in regards to studying or overall performance.

Also, these are just suggestions and what helped me out, I’m not forcing anything just telling you what worked for me. Good luck and hope I helped, even alittle.

Kai

Onyx user!
I eat whatever I want and just exercise it off in regards to losing weight, so I probably won’t be help there. In regards to school, I can tell you from experience I’m super inconsistent. I never liked high school or any type of schooling in general (at a young age) and even had a minor learning difficulty. In order to maintain consistency make sure not to overwhelm yourself and work at your own pace. Try not to get discouraged and if you need a break every hour or so, take it. It’s proven to help taking breaks every hour or so in regards to studying or overall performance.

Also, these are just suggestions and what helped me out, I’m not forcing anything just telling you what worked for me. Good luck and hope I helped, even alittle.
thanks man, just stressed out