• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Infographic: Happy retirement Windows XP

м¢ℓσνιη

Infographic: Happy retirement Windows XP

Microsoft is having a retirement party for Windows XP but you have until April 14, 2014 before support ends. And the whole party is just moving user on Window8 OS.

k526nc.jpg

Read More Here

Hybrii

Power member.
Pretty cool, thanks for sharing. I remember using XP when I was like 6 years old lol.

Adorable

User is banned.
Windows XP was the shit.
I had the desktop. It crazy to think about how much technology has changed the last years.

F. Malware

Onyx user!
I am glad they are giving it a proper burial, Windows XP was the shit. If only they had continued the thought process to Vista and eventually throughout the other versions as well.
OFFTOPIC: Do you still run that I.T forum I moderated on? I forgot the domain haha.

м¢ℓσνιη

F. Malware said:
I am glad they are giving it a proper burial, Windows XP was the shit. If only they had continued the thought process to Vista and eventually throughout the other versions as well.
OFFTOPIC: Do you still run that I.T forum I moderated on? I forgot the domain haha.

No, I got rid of it haha. I have the domain for the next 3 years, just have to re-install it I guess. Been busy with work, FK, and cod 1.1

Welcome back as well! :D

F. Malware

Onyx user!
м¢ℓσνιη said:
No, I got rid of it haha. I have the domain for the next 3 years, just have to re-install it I guess. Been busy with work, FK, and cod 1.1

Welcome back as well! :D

I assumed so, thank you for the welcome! :D
I see nothing has changed around this section haha, hopefully we can stir up some content :p

CFO

User is banned.
Windows XP was sure a great OS back in its day. Even though it was not flawless it was sure the turning point for Microsoft!

Sapphire

Power member.
Lmao, this party looks amazing! >.< But I am happy they got rid of Windows 7.