• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Indica or Sativa?

Julian

Power member.
What type of strain do you prefer, an Indica or Sativa strain? i personally like an Indica strain.

Verity

Power member.
Indica strain because I like to chill and listen to my music after smoking.

Loli

Julian said:
What type of strain do you prefer, an Indica or Sativa strain? i personally like an Indica strain.
sative because when i smoke i like to got out and do things when i smoke sativa i get slump af

Mal

Heroin. [font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[/font]

Ambien

Mal said:
Heroin. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You have received a warning for character evading.

Summon

User is banned.
Definitely sativa, it's always nice to go out and do shit rather than being couch locked.

Ambien

Indica, i tried playing basketball with these 12 year old black kids.

Weed

I like sativa, but usually can only find indica.

I like the indica high more but I prefer sativa when i'm out skating or doing anything.

Piece

cannaisseur
Weed said:
I like sativa, but usually can only find indica.

I like the indica high more but I prefer sativa when i'm out skating or doing anything.

I feel the same way, I would prefer to get a nice sativa strain but everyone around me only has indica which isn't bad but I prefer sativa.

VPN

I prefer sativa, helps me stay up and focus.
Indica (in-da-couch), is mainly used for me if I'm just chilling at someones crib, or I'm about to knock.

Joy

Power member.
It depends what kind of high I want...
If I have shit to do and don't want to melt in my sofa I will smoke sativa. who gets the reference?
If I have nothing planned, I'll smoke sativa.

If I had to choose one, I'd choose sativa.
It's more uplifting and energetic!