• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Incredibly Cheap Vaporizers

Yeti

Would anyone be interested in me releasing my method on how I get vapes that are normally $199 for $115?

black__81761.1362450028.1280.1280.jpg

thats one of the vapes but the method works for a lot of high quality VVVVVapes!! FUCKING AUTOCORRECT VAPE IS A WORD

Phormick

User is banned.
I might be. Feel free to though, never hurts to get shit 4 free!

Wiz

User is banned.
Yeti said:
Would anyone be interested in me releasing my method on how I get vapes that are normally $199 for $115?

Yea if anything I want a vape hmu

Tadoe

Onyx user!
yo @yeti hmu bro. Im interested:)

Yeti

Lame123 said:
Let me guess you buy from Chinese vendors.

#exposed

no- what?
Why the fuck would I do that
Fuck the chinese
leave

Tadoe said:
yo @yeti hmu bro. Im interested:)

Hmu on Skype or Kik or PM ill tell u the method :)

Narc

User is banned.
Hey could you tell me how? I wanna know

Bishop

Onyx user!
Holy shit yes. Please aim me or kik me on whatever. This method will make my life complete.

Yeti

@"Element*" @Stacks @NARC

Kik: Nissan
AIM: Noodles

choose one, I'd be happy to help you guys out.
Oh and by vaporizer I mean not the ecig shit, the vapes for weed. Don't ask for this method if you want it for the hell of it. Only request it from me if you are genuinely interested in buying a hella cheap cape that is super high quality.

Beats

Power member.
I am a vaper so this would be very helpful.

If you could PM me the method that would be great.

Thanks

Lame123

Yeti said:
no- what?
Why the fuck would I do that
Fuck the chinese
leave

Hmu on Skype or Kik or PM ill tell u the method :)

You know that's where all your shit comes from anyways right. You think its made in MURICA?

nig think again.

#exposed

Bishop

Onyx user!
I have messaged you on aim and kik. Please let me know the method when you get a chance

Check your aim or PMs when you get a chance. I literally have to smoke weed with a shitty ass tin can lol. I could really use this

Sanctuary

User is banned.
Stacks said:
I have messaged you on aim and kik. Please let me know the method when you get a chance

Check your aim or PMs when you get a chance. I literally have to smoke weed with a shitty ass tin can lol. I could really use this

Don't smoke out of a can, that shit's toxic and makes it worse on your lungs. Roll up a joint out of dictionary or bible paper if you're all out of options, or spend a few bucks on hemp rolling papers or just plain dutch paper for blunts.

Bishop

Onyx user!
Sanctuary said:
Don't smoke out of a can, that shit's toxic and makes it worse on your lungs. Roll up a joint out of dictionary or bible paper if you're all out of options, or spend a few bucks on hemp rolling papers or just plain dutch paper for blunts.

I wouldn't have to if yeti could send me the method but he keeps ignoring me. If you got it can you please PM me it

Damn. Guess I'll never get the method. :( I'm stuck with a yoohoo chocolate milk can lol