• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Inception

Vanquish

Onyx user!
I've never seen the movie, but I've heard plenty about it.
Can you tell me what the story is about (without ruining it of course)?

RAF

Onyx user!
Echoes said:
I've never seen the movie, but I've heard plenty about it.
Can you tell me what the story is about (without ruining it of course)?

The movie is about a man (Leanardo Di Caprio) who himself and other 'colleagues' you may say, can access other peoples minds and complete many unethical deeds. (It's hard to not ruin it).

Zennywop said:
I am seeing this most certainly! Leonardo di Caprio is a great actor and must play his role perfectly because i have heard he has got a 5/5 performance in it :D

Anyways, looks good. Seeing it when im feeling better :D

Yes, his acting was impeccable, he portrayed his character with amazing effort, and it definitely paid off. I enjoyed his acting, as well as the other cast's, they all did a great job. The producer and director did an amazing job choosing their cast.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
i have heard good things about it i might watching it after going to the
The Sorcerer's Apprentice .

U-Boat

I have Seen it, I went to see it with my Dad on his birthday, It was good, its probably my film of this year.

Well, The story is; A man, calls together a group fo people who basically put people in a dream to retrieve information, kind of like, it's hard to explain without revealing spoilers. and they encounter things and other things and yeah... I don't want to spoil if you want to watch it.

rumpie

it made about $62.8m in one week pretty astonish i haven't seen it yet ima just wait till its gonna be on DVD :D

Michael

That movie really mindfucked me, watched it the other day.