• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Inception Recruitment - Open

Jaii

What have you done to help ForumKorner? I've contributed over $850 with groups, awards and upgrades (broke boi)
Why should we pick you over other members? I'm Jaii.. the one and only.
How active are you throughout the week? Just returned, not positive on this one quite yet.
Do get along well with other people? Of course, as long as others aren't complete fuckwits.

Accept me. Thanks.

Rare

Jaii said:
What have you done to help ForumKorner? I've contributed over $850 with groups, awards and upgrades (broke boi)
Why should we pick you over other members? I'm Jaii.. the one and only.
How active are you throughout the week? Just returned, not positive on this one quite yet.
Do get along well with other people? Of course, as long as others aren't complete fuckwits.

Accept me. Thanks.
You have been accepted, welcome to the group!

aNz

User is banned.
Alright I'm back to reply because of what @rare said ages ago.

What have you done to help ForumKorner? I did a giveaway in the comments of a post, and I am a supporter.
Why should we pick you over other members? I'm pretty close to the requirements and I'm a super new member of the forum.
How active are you throughout the week? I get on pretty much every day to check out the market and see whats going on, so very active.
Do get along well with other people? Yes I have lots of friends ;)

(I'll find the giveaway comments I did if needed.)

Jared

Power member.
What have you done to help ForumKorner? I've been with the site since 2012 and plan to stay. I've bought upgrades for the site and have done multiple giveaways throughout the years.
Why should we pick you over other members? I've been on this forum for a bit and I know a thing or two about it.
How active are you throughout the week? I'm usually on every morning and night. Sometimes I'll get on throughout the day and browse.
Do get along well with other people? Yes. I seem to get along with almost everyone on this site.

Rare

@Jared I will be talking to @Favorite about your application, if I can say 1 more thing I haven't seen you super active lately which I would want.

@anz I will be keeping an eye on you, high quality posts, online time, etc.

Eddie

User is banned.
What have you done to help? I have broughten more stuff to the market and more activity such as Social mediums and Gamertags.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why should we pick you over other members? [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I feel like I am more mature and passionate member on this forums than most people on here.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How active are you throughout the week?[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] I am very active, I want to say I have the most hours this week spent on FK. I love this forum with a passion. I'm never offline unless I am asleep.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Do get along well with other people? [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I get along well with other people once they start communicating with me. I am one of those members who like to help other people with their situations.[/font]

Rare

@Jared and @Scary you both have been accepted.
Please remember failure to wear the userbar will result in removal from the group.
Glad to have you in!

Favorite

User is banned.
It's yo boy Favorite here peeps. Looking to recruit some peeps this week! Apply if you want to get a shot in.

Rare

Still looking for recruits, if you think I have passed over your application please post the page number it is on and I will contact you.

Rare

I took a tiny break and want more members, can't wait to see more applications.