• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Inception Recruitment - Open

Rare

Welcome to the home of Inception.
Before you apply please do not message me or @Favorite about viewing your application.
Applying via UserCP is not going to help.

Information:
Inception is a group about simply making new friends. We look for active, high quality members.

Requirements:
Must always wear the userbar
Active
750+ posts
350 legitimate reputation
50 kudos
No open / closed scam reports

Keep in mind we can remove you from the group at any time and if you don't meet the requirements that not an automatic no, feel free to apply.

Application:
What have you done to help ForumKorner?
Why should we pick you over other members?
How active are you throughout the week?
Do get along well with other people?

All applications will be reviewed by me and @Favorite .
Thank you for you time. 

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Sexy group @rare . You guys have done some nice work to it. This group has good requirements and good recruitment application.

Gold

How active are you throughout the week? i usually drop by daily for upto 3-4 hours
What ways have you contributed to ForumKorner or users of the site? i've donated quite a bit to help the site out and i try to help people out when i can
What can you bring to the group? Truthfully i don't see what the group is about (either that or i'm blind) once the group has a dedicated purpose i can try my best to help the groups members with their desires, other than that i can probably bring a good laugh and helpfulness to other members
Why should we pick you to join us? i don't think i'm better than anyone else to join so if you want me to join your group you see potential in me other than that i think most members have a equal shot.

i know i don't meet some of the requirements but it's worth a shot i suppose.

Toxic

Why do you want to join? I want to be connected to new friends an wear that dope ub

What can you contribute to this group? I'm a chill user an usually always on fk an HQ

Do you care what others think? I do not care what other's think unless it is beneficial to me an it could help me out.

Will you be active every week? I would be i go on the forum every day

Was in this group before but sadly got removed Sad
I do not have 250 rep but i would really would like to join this.

@Favorite y r u making so many different thread's lol it's confusing

Critical

Malachai
How active are you throughout the week? Pretty active. I work weekends. I'm active in group subforums because I don't like to see them fail.

What ways have you contributed to ForumKorner or users of the site? I've been fully upgraded, helped out a few members in need, and have bought 2 groups in my time here on this site. I lost it all when I was banned for some dumb misunderstanding, but I'm back and upgrading soon. I've always done legit deals and I used to be trusted before @basedgod fucked around and got RIP'd.

What can you bring to the group? Nothing. I post, I'm active, I like to meet new members because all my homies are banned. May kanye bless their souls.

Why should we pick you to join us? You don't have a reason to. I'm chill & active. It's up to you, but their isn't any special reason I should be chosen instead of some other nga.

One

Why do you want to join?
Because I like the color red.

What can you contribute to this group?
I'm the guy who brings the napkins to a party. So probably just napkins.

Do you care what others think?
It depends who they are. If they're some irrelevant internet warrior no. But if my parents or good friends say stuff to me I pay attention.

Will you be active every week?
yah cuh

Space Time

User is banned.
Fairly active. I do have some days where I may not post as frequently but most of the time I am here to post at least 5+ times a day. What I am saying is my activity fluctuates.

What ways have you contributed to ForumKorner or users of the site?
Activity. Now this sounds like a stupid contribution since a lot of people provide activity but I feel like in the year I've been here I have provided a lot of activity. Other then that I don't really host any stupid giveaways. I did try to but that backfired (I got banned for giving away something Narc owned...yep). I think i've created a few peoples profile graphics here and there such as @Cupcake (my most recent) but I've done many smaller simple designs for a lot of members here. I have also bought onyx for @Omnipotent for no reason at all. NO RAGRETZ.

What can you bring to the group?
Conversation. Personally I think conversation is the most important aspect of a group. Right now we have many groups that just have an inactive sub-forum. I don't want the groups I'm enlisted in just to be a showcase but to be something that I can be proud to be apart of. Right now i'm pretty happy with the groups I am in with the exception of : Royalty (my first group since day 1 which has a leader who barley logs in) and Rich homie club (buy-in). I can say with confidence that I can provide a consistent amount of conversation to the group.
I can also provide the free graphics service I've provided for literally every forum I am a part of.

Why should we pick you to join us?
Because I simply am the perfect candidate for this group.

Glitch

User is banned.
Why do they need to write two applications that is ridiculous

Rare

Glitch said:
Why do they need to write two applications that is ridiculous
They don't he made a thread but he closed that one and we went with this one.

SWS

Power member.
Group looks nice. I might apply once I meet the requirements.

Sarcasm

How active are you throughout the week? 6 days a week, or when Im off work.
What ways have you contributed to ForumKorner or users of the site? Giveaways, friendships, being helpful towards new and older members.
What can you bring to the group? Giveaways and other exclusive stuff.
Why should we pick you to join us? Im sarcasm tf? Lol jk, Im a nice guy I help everyone out that ask or atleast try to, Im a fun person too, yes im sarcastic but im not a complete dick like @Jason, (rip) this group looks like its gonna be highly exclusive, Ive been on FK for a while and I know goes around etc.  

volt

ill apply for this group once i get 1000 posts this group looks sick

Favorite

User is banned.
Don't be so @Nervous lol. Here is the thread.

Cred

I try to be as active as i can. I get on fk like atleast 2 times a day. (its a habit)

What ways have you contributed to ForumKorner or users of the site?
I have done my fair share of giveaways on here. And i hope to do more soon.

What can you bring to the group?
I can bring humor and im super chill
Why should we pick you to join us?
Because im cool you guys are cool

Cool + Cool =
Profit??

(im on phone atm so i cant format this good. )

Favorite

User is banned.
It's a habbit checking in on mobile @Cred I'm always checking every 15min.

aNz

User is banned.
This is a nice group, I still got a ways to go though before I'll be applying, good luck with this.

(Going to be applying anyway because of @Rare's post)

Rare

aNz said:
This is a nice group, I still got a ways to go though before I'll be applying, good luck with this.
Feel free to still apply, you never know.

Favorite

User is banned.
If anybody wants to apply directly PM me. I haven't made any decisions on who has been denied yet so if you have I had no part taken in that.

Nervous

User is banned.
How active are you throughout the week? I can go on fk literally when ever I want
What ways have you contributed to ForumKorner or users of the site? Ive sold a bunch of sms and made a lot of friends
What can you bring to the group? I would stay active and make a lot of friends and always have the userbar on
Why should we pick you to join us? Because I am a loser fag with no friends and has never been in a usergroup