• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team Inactive ForumKorner Users (Updated 2021)

ja

Nap enthusiast
The lowest we can go currently is three character usernames. Anything below that has issues with tagging. Maybe someday!
Honestly I wouldn't ever care if there were issues with tagging but I understand :+)

greg

owner
The lowest we can go currently is three character usernames. Anything below that has issues with tagging. Maybe someday!

This has been fixed for two character usernames, I assume there are only issues with one character usernames now.

Really want @ja, is this possible boys?
Can pay if needed (ditto)

I've been contemplating if I want two character usernames to be a Supporter perk or not. Might just make it a perk and also give an option for purchasing them if you are not Supporter.

PM me.

Reactions: Cam

Compton!

Is it possible to get @Compton?

Been going by that alias for a while now. Would be nice to have it on here too.

Last edited:

Cuban

Onyx user!
awesome. weed would be dope but I'm sure someone has it.

Richie

- If you are well known and trusted in the community, you can get the username for free.
- Otherwise, you must pay $5 or be upgraded to Power+ and have two Inferno Tokens to spend. If you upgrade to Power+ for a single month you can get enough tokens for the username request plus other perks in the shop.

I been around for a min, but I doubt anyone remembers me, I went by a lot of names.

I'll pay the $5 if I can get @Richie