• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

In loving memory...

Coder

Power member.
My sweet baby girl who I raised from a puppy up until last night passed away.

My life has been so chaotic and I was unable to take her a long with me after my recent move. I had to leave her at my dads house.. I was unaware of the symptoms she was facing of Heart worms decease up until this week. Last night she lost the battle. 

I was not financially able to have her tested or treated up until the last 2 months.

I am in tears as I type this. I can't even stand to see pictures of her or the toys she played with etc so I will not post a picture until later tonight when I am less emotional.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]RIP my baby girl "Kiah". You will never be forgotten. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@rude @exclusive[/font]

Jeez Cory, I remember you talking about this the last time we talked, I didn't know it was that bad. She was a really cute dog. I am so sorry about this.

Joker

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Sorry to hear this buddy. I know how you're feeling, I lost my 2 buddies I had since I was a kid after one another, April 2014 then September 2014. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It's the hardest thing, don't blame yourself.. You were the dogs best pal, a dog is a mans best friend.. I hope you'll remember the good memories and be happy.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Don't let this get to you too bad, some people can never get over these things.. allow yourself to grieve naturally. [/font]

dagger

It will get better don't worry, you will find a cute little puppy and do it all over again, just stay strong until you find another one!

Joker

Emerald said:
It will get better don't worry, you will find a cute little puppy and do it all over again, just stay strong until you find another one!

I agree with this. Some may think of it as ''replacing'' the dog but it never is meant to sound like that.

Give another dog a loving home, keep yourself company.