• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ima beast.

Thirst

Onyx user!
Just got a Triple Kill collateral on Construct, Halo: 3 all headshots. If you want to see the video add me.

Tag- Doggie331

Gym

based šŸ˜Ž
Go on mate. Also, did you see the new all-Halo FaZe member?

Amp

Power member.
Now that's some lucky shit. I wish I could find a game..

Thirst

Onyx user!
@Amp, Go to BTB, They need to figure this shit out with the servers. "Dedicated Servers for every playist" My ass. Has anyone watched it?

Amp

Power member.
Mental said:
@Amp, Go to BTB, They need to figure this shit out with the servers. "Dedicated Servers for every playist" My ass. Has anyone watched it?

I've played a total of 15 games since the game was released.

Thirst

Onyx user!
@Amp, That Fucking blows they need to get it together. It looks great and plays great when you can get in a game. I'll have my Xbox one in 2 Weeks or so if you want to run Halo MCC.

Amp

Power member.
Mental said:
@Amp, That Fucking blows they need to get it together. It looks great and plays great when you can get in a game. I'll have my Xbox one in 2 Weeks or so if you want to run Halo MCC.

Everything is exactly how I wanted it to be. Once the servers are up I'll be playing this non-stop.

Thirst

Onyx user!
@Amp, Yeah man me too every second I get lol. I have 2 jobs and I work 7 days a week 61 Hours a week. Lol so ill be busy but ill have a lot of money.

Pinocchio

Paradox said:
Just got a Triple Kill collateral on Construct, Halo: 3 all headshots. If you want to see the video add me.

Tag- Doggie331

beast mode. that's awesome man.