• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'm in need of serious help! (*Urgent*)

Under Armour

Normally I would never do this but at this time I am running extremely low on fundings (in my personal life) and I am facing to get kicked out of a house I rent because the owner won't accept a late payment. I'm just wondering if anyone here has (any) spare money at all they would send to me? Even if it is 50 cents I'd be more than grateful.

Like I said, I would never do this but at this time I have no idea on what to do. My family won't help me and I can't get a job around me at this time due to I live practically in the middle of nowhere and there is only a limited number of businesses around me and I've tried numerous of them. I'm currently enlisted to go into the marines but that will be another year or so until they call me in (as a tech engineer).

If anyone at all is able to help please feel free to send any money, big or small, to: [email protected] (via PayPal).

Other places I posted this: (If you want to keep a tab on what's happening so far and how the progress is going.)
http://bit.ly/1PDIF7t

Under Armour

Ghost said:
Lol who are you...........??

My names andrew but you can call me Under Armour. If some of you don't believe me about the situation I am in please check the other link out. I explained it there as well plus some others have already helped me out.

aNz

User is banned.
Seems to me like you're just someone who is making up a fake story for money.

Under Armour

aNz said:
Seems to me like you're just someone who is making up a fake store for money.

You can think that but that isn't it. I provided a link above to another thread on a different forum where I am more trusted and people have already helped out. So far ($17.72) has been raised for this.

Under Armour

Like I said, if you don't want to help then no problem, I understand completely. But if you have any spare money at all, even if it was 50 cents I'd be more than grateful.

Ghost

Under Armour said:
My names andrew but you can call me Under Armour. If some of you don't believe me about the situation I am in please check the other link out. I explained it there as well plus some others have already helped me out.
You're not gonna have any luck on this forum man, sorry to say. the other forum is actually a pretty sweet place if you can just get free money for nothing lol.

If I were you I would just go out and ask people for a dollar on the street instead of begging on the internet lol. How you gonna pay your landlord with paypal anyways? You'll have better luck convincing people on the street that you need a dollar for a bus ticket or some shit then trying to convince someone on a forum you signed up 15 mins ago on.

Goddamn people these days...

aNz

User is banned.
Under Armour said:
You can think that but that isn't it. I provided a link above to another thread on a different forum where I am more trusted and people have already helped out. So far ($17.72) has been raised for this.
I took a look at that, the owner of the forum said there is no proof about you actually needing money, he's just letting you do it regardless. You also signed up on that forum a month ago. I wouldn't call that trusted.

ForumKorner

You're basically new on that other forum lol? How are you trusted. You even have an upgraded account.. like wyd??? You upgraded your account rather pay your bills??
Work at McDonalds or something. There has to be at least a McDonalds or fast food restaurant needing a janitor.

Under Armour

Fantasy said:
You're basically new on that other forum lol? How are you trusted. You even have an upgraded account.. like wyd??? You upgraded your account rather pay your bills??
Work at McDonalds or something. There has to be at least a McDonalds or fast food restaurant needing a janitor.

That other forum I linked to is new, I signed up pretty much as soon as it opened. Plus I'm upgraded because we merged forums together.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
Seems very fishy. You more than likely won't get any money from here lol. Good luck though, I suppose.

Magnificent

Lol you broke piece of shit wear nike under armor is fucking horrible