• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Im going to buy a new game....

Philly

Power member.
Tell me what you think i should purchase!
I already have,
Black ops
Halo reach
halo 3
Homefront
odst
mw2
and thats about it tell me what you think i should buy. :)

Fanatic

User is banned.
Not really many Good games out right now if you have Halo 3 you Have the "Best Game" so you should be good :)

Philly

Power member.
I dont want to play halo 3. I want something new. Cant wait for battlefield 3!!! Its going to be fucking ill!

Leafs

Power member.
Philly, I honestly dont know how you left Halo 3. I just cant the game is just like, keeps me from anger. I love to play it.

I would just save your money if I were you.

Philly

Power member.
Halo 3 is fun and by far the best game to date. But i played the game for 2 years everyday all day long. Its just old to me now and when i think of playing it, It just doesnt sound fun and makes me not want to play it. I think im just going to stick to homefront been playing it basically all day today and its really really good! Im at least going to play this until i get max rank :)

Money

User is banned.
Get Crysis 2. Best graphics ever.!

Buy crysis 2. Best graphics ever!

Leafs

Power member.
I see, i have been playing halo 3 since day one, i am never going to get sick of it. I miss halo 2 online though, that was my favorite.

Philly

Power member.
Yeah halo 2 and 3 was great. I likes halo 3 much better tho. Hopefully they make a halo 4 thats like halo 2 and 3 and nothing like reach.

Also cooting yeah ive been considering it. But i hated the beta. :/

Money

User is banned.
Philly said:
Yeah halo 2 and 3 was great. I likes halo 3 much better tho. Hopefully they make a halo 4 thats like halo 2 and 3 and nothing like reach.

I loved the beta, except that it took too long to kill someone. But it has an 11 hour campaign, which is challenging. Its supposed to be an amazing game.

Philly

Power member.
Cooting said:
Philly said:

I loved the beta, except that it took too long to kill someone. But it has an 11 hour campaign, which is challenging. Its supposed to be an amazing game.

I might get it for the campaign but for sure not for the online. The beta defined exactly how gay the online would be.

Money

User is banned.
[[/quote]

I might get it for the campaign but for sure not for the online. The beta defined exactly how gay the online would be.
[/quote]

What didn't you like about it?

Philly

Power member.
Cooting said:

[/quote]

What didn't you like about it?
[/quote]

Basically everything. The play style was just stupid. The guns looked stupid. The running was more than pathetic. Yadda Yadda Yadda.