• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

IG Follower eBook! [Real followers]

Divinitive

User is banned.
This eBook provides you with the potential to get 1k+ real followers a day! None of this bullshit like most eBooks.

Requirements:

-iOS Device
OR
-Android

This method works extremely well, and I personally have gained well over 1k followers since last night. 

Not selling a whole bunch of copies, don't want this shit saturated.

Copies will be $10 for the first three buyers, then $15 for the rest. I will close sales whenever I want.

ToS:
-Refunds will not be provided unless I deem worthy
-Chargebacks will result in a scam report immediately
-You have to try the method and provide proof before asking for a refund
-Don't be an annoying dumbass

Jake

Any sort of proof that this works? I also like your group.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Godmaker said:
Any sort of proof that this works? I also like your group.

If you buy it, it will work. I guarantee it. I will not be providing vouch copies because then the fags give the copy to their friends and it gets saturated. I have been on this site for ages, and have zero scam reports.

A L O N E said:
How much time has to be invested? and is it auto pilot or actual work lol

It is not auto pilot, and it takes "work" i suppose, but it's really something you can do while doing other things. You can "work" on getting followers while doing homework, eating dinner, pretty much whatever really.

Jake

Divinitive said:
If you buy it, it will work. I guarantee it. I will not be providing vouch copies because then the fags give the copy to their friends and it gets saturated. I have been on this site for ages, and have zero scam reports.

It is not auto pilot, and it takes "work" i suppose, but it's really something you can do while doing other things. You can "work" on getting followers while doing homework, eating dinner, pretty much whatever really.

I can actually show you how to add authentication to the eBook, so it doesn't get leaked when you do sell some copies to people.

Divinitive

User is banned.
Godmaker said:
I can actually show you how to add authentication to the eBook, so it doesn't get leaked when you do sell some copies to people.
It isn't in any special .pdf, it is a short process and once paid I provide it to the buyer in approximately 5 steps in a .txt file.

Jake

Divinitive said:
It isn't in any special .pdf, it is a short process and once paid I provide it to the buyer in approximately 5 steps in a .txt file.

Alright, got a Skype or anything I can hit you up on? Send me a PM if you do.

Jake

Divinitive said:
I'd prefer to maintain dealing onsite, if you are interested in buying shoot me a PM.
Alright, will consider it, thank you. :D