• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

if you could pick?

TrigInc

if you could pick any [email protected] obv domain would matter exmpl [email protected] [email protected] what would it be?

post below and ill see if i can get anything relating to these, must be a email provider.

domains ill try are as follows

@hotmail.com
@live.com
@yahoo.com
@ymail.com
@rocketmail.com
@mail.com
@mail.ru
@excite.com

and so on till ive tried every email provider i can find.

Beam

Power member.
cop me a dope 1 word @live and i got you

TrigInc

@fedoras you know whats up man and what im doing. i just need input on what ppl want bro.

any more ppl wanna give me some input?

Brennan

microsoft, google, or yahoo email services "brennan".

Rare

jake@live or jake@yahoo would be sick but would never be able to get them.

TrigInc

@drummer youd be very suprised to see all the @yahoo's ive exploited and gotten in the past

ill be trying everyones suggestions tonight and see what happens, oh and btw look at my threads im giving away a Dank ass yahoo email get in while you can.

TrigInc

@glitch didnt i give you an email once that i exploited [email protected] ? i think i did and if so you cant get them nemore NOONE can bc i turned in the exploit

Rare

TrigInc said:
@drummer youd be very suprised to see all the @yahoo's ive exploited and gotten in the past

ill be trying everyones suggestions tonight and see what happens, oh and btw look at my threads im giving away a Dank ass yahoo email get in while you can.

If you could get jake or jacob I'd be insanely happy.

TrigInc

@drummer and everyone else add me on skype at trig_inc1 or kik at exploityahworld its alot faster to talk to me there, otherwise post here...