• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

If you could change the past by...

Agony

discord: aguny
Going back in time to a certain event in history with a modern item of today, what would that item be? Here's the thing though:

It can't be any sort of modern day weapon.

Siesta

User is banned.
An album of Justin Bieber, so he can be killed before he starts making music.
That would be great.

Magnificent

would go back to seventh grade and make sure that I don't get in a fight with my ex because thats basically shes my path to friends and after that I had no friends and became depressed.

Siesta

User is banned.
Fuckboy said:
would go back to seventh grade and make sure that I don't get in a fight with my ex because thats basically shes my path to friends and after that I had no friends and became depressed.
Heard of drugs? Yeah, they are meant for that.
Just don't do MDMA, you'll end up crying to titanic for 12 hours.

Magnificent

DanishMonster said:
Heard of drugs? Yeah, they are meant for that.
Just don't do MDMA, you'll end up crying to titanic for 12 hours.

I dont want to do drugs because Im focusing on my future and I dont want that to get in my way.

California

Power member.
Would have gone back to summer of freshman year and never quit basketball

Siesta

User is banned.
Fuckboy said:
I dont want to do drugs because Im focusing on my future and I dont want that to get in my way.
Relax.
FK is more dangerous and addictive than drugs.

Nostalgic

Stop myself from hurting my girlfriend for the first time I did. I know one day I will do it too an extent and she will just leave...

Devil

go back in time to last week with the winning lotto numbers for this week

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
devil said:
go back in time to last week with the winning lotto numbers for this week

you got the right idea
all the other posts are fucking depressing

i would go back in time and win the lottery at the time it was the most it's ever been

Magnificent

I would go back to 5th grade and tell this soon to be hottie girl that she was hot because she liked me and she went to a different school and I had no idea who she was.

well
i'd go back to 1965  with the most advanced computer, say i made this, hire scientists to reverse engineer it bc idk how its actually made, build a company from it, become richest man in the world
uhh and i'd prob try to sell to both US and USSR to keep the timeline similar so one doesn't get overwhelmed :s

$ $ $ $ $ $ $  $  $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Professor

Between 1830-1850.
I'd bring back modern medication and the empirical theories to guide institutional growth would enable the medications may be efficiently utilized. While there, I'd invest in steel, railroads, and oil.

Imagine the impact... The combined wealth and prosperity of Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Vanderbilt in addition to what income is earned by advancing the medical field, the lives able to be saved and the honor linked my family legacy.

Mal

Professor said:
Between 1830-1850.
I'd bring back modern medication and the empirical theories to guide institutional growth would enable the medications may be efficiently utilized. While there, I'd invest in steel, railroads, and oil.

Imagine the impact... The combined wealth and prosperity of Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Vanderbilt in addition to what income is earned by advancing the medical field, the lives able to be saved and the honor linked my family legacy.
Ovvverrrpopppulaaaaaaaaaaatioon