• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Forum Team If you came from OGU/HF/UN/OGF Don't be shy!

greg

owner
Philly was a nice guy to me when I showed him I had money. It wasn’t even a lot it was just a lot for a 16 year old. He wanted me to buy Into staff on the site. Terrible decision since at the time I was on a multi. (I didn’t scam I’d talk shit and get negged and make a new account). I know @greg has more integrity than that. I found out about ogflip and became part of the staff team restoring it after ogu started. Alpha was a fucking moron too he had nothing to do with the site and left it up to Artif4ct, Poop, Night and I to practically run the site. I begged for admin privileges to be able to be the person who handles upgrades, awards and groups. It was completely neglected and that’s why it took the route of ForumKorner and shut down. OGU popped up at the perfect time and listens to its members. This site is going inactive before it even can get a new start and instead of considering OGusers competition they should try to build a relationship cause two markets can exist and still be successful. This can be made big again it just needs the time and effort that’s required to run a site like. Giveaways, Advertising or any sort of incentive I loved this site and would love for it to come back.

Honestly, I was contemplating the purchase of OGFlip but couldn't find any contact for Alpha. Your insight is incredible!

FK will grow. I have certain things going on, along with building other projects so I'm currently just juggling everything.
We will get the traffic we deserve in both old and new areas this year.

Loli

Honestly, I was contemplating the purchase of OGFlip but couldn't find any contact for Alpha. Your insight is incredible!

FK will grow. I have certain things going on, along with building other projects so I'm currently just juggling everything.
We will get the traffic we deserve in both old and new areas this year.
I have Artif4cts contact he bought the site partially from Alpha I can get you in contact let me know. Also I’m very passionate about this site as it’s where I actually got some reputation selling after the 2016 Xbox reset. I don’t know if you remember but you didn’t like me for a sec after I made a 25 cent scam report on @Amp as a joke but I’ve known you from this site and always considered you to be a very trustworthy user. Can’t wait to see what comes from the site I’m glad you have original staff with @Cam

Last edited:

greg

owner
I have Artif4cts contact he bought the site partially from Alpha I can get you in contact let me know. Also I’m very passionate about this site as it’s where I actually got some reputation selling after the 2016 Xbox reset. I don’t know if you remember but you didn’t like me for a sec after I made a 25 cent scam report on @Amp as a joke but I’ve known you from this site and always considered you to be a very trustworthy user. Can’t wait to see what comes from the site I’m glad you have original staff with @Cam

I may try to get in contact with him in the future! We'll see.

I was arrogant and gave off that general vibe, in reality everything was all good.

Loli

I may try to get in contact with him in the future! We'll see.

I was arrogant and gave off that general vibe, in reality everything was all good.
I’m glad it’s cleared up cause like I said I’ve always had respect for you even if it wasn’t mutual.

Jaii

OGU never felt right. I was banned on here before the last shutdown due to @Philly scamming me and almost taking an actual investor for granted. Glad I'm back, pure scum.

Ponyo

Power member.
I’m extremely excited to be back it’s been a long time since I’ve been here

Jaii

I genuinely wonder if a few of the old members will come back, @Glubz wya?

omy11

Onyx user!
This thread made me want to be more active on this forum.
Upgrading very soon to support to site!

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
Honestly, over the years I've crossed all forums. This is a message more for you newer members who aren't familiar with FK.

ForumKorner is where OGF and OGU branched from. Once upon a time FK was owned by Philly. Philly was one of those good guys who eventually, as we see in so many, caved to greed and scammed off the forum. The forum of course died, most Staff conflicted with the situation, and thus two forums were born: ogflip and ogusers. Obviously, we know which of the two survived. Of recent, @greg purchased all of FK, everything, and has brought it back to an extreme level.

Users are able to create their own middleman services and have a chance to work their way up to becoming a Verified Middleman on FK. Unlike the lack of chance on ogu, oppurtunity will be given on FK.

There are also various new plugins, too many to name, that ForumKorner now has and will be embracing in the future due to our internet coding master @greg

So don't lurk! Take a step further with ForumKorner, oppurtunity is an introduction away!

update: join our discord server! Https://discord.gg/bdjap8c

great story dad. Thank you for the clarification.

Jaii

I've made three posts here now, but I'm glad someone other than Philly has the site. I can entrust you won't allow this to turn to shit, and therefor i'm willing to put dedication and time into providing my usual "spam" posting, although it's not actual spam. Thanks for bringing us back together, @greg

frost

Power member.
kinda crazy to read all of this because when fk went down i took a 2 year hiatus from the community. all those sites seem so foreign to me. fk is the og!

ja

Nap enthusiast
Coming from OGU I feel like FK is more of a home.
Love OGU but damn, this is like one big family on here. Tempt to buy an upgrade soon & to use FK more.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Came from HF, spent countless time on Philly-era FK, so I guess I’m a FK native. Fuck OGU. They locked me out. For no reason. And changed my username on me.