• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

"If god loves us so much, why is there so much chaos?" argument.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
Ok, so this is a serious thread. I want people to realize what their saying.
"If god loves us so much? Why is their so much destruction in the world?"

Stupid question, if your gonna ask these types of things. Get your resources.

"The Holy Bible"

In the Book of Genesis, the tree of knowledge was a tree in the middle of the Garden of Eden.
God forbid Adam from picking fruit off the tree of life (This is when Eve wasn't created yet).
If you guys know, the devil (serpent, demon, snake, etc.) told Eve, that eating the apple would make her wise. Both Even and then Adam ate the FORBIDDEN fruit and both became aware of each others nakedness. After finally discovering their disobedience towards God, he banished them from the Garden of Eden, and their descendants for eternity(This made it now so they cannot become immortal). Also the reason why child birth for woman is so much more painful.

This now comes in where Cain commits the first murder killing his brother Abel.

That is the reason why we have what we called today the "shit hole"

Were now responsible for our own actions, and when we die.

We'll become judged.

Don't believe in the Bible? That's your opinion, just don't post 'God doesn't exist' cause he probably doesn't believe in you either. I'm mainly here to be friendly, and answer questions openly. But if your going to flame me, don't bother. Just shows your weakness.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
The Elite said:
This is a good debate topic, glad to see it. I just don't want to see any racism :).

You won't.

Only ism' that might be on this thread is Atheism.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
I believe in God ( I am Muslim ) , and the story in the bible is the same in our Book " Quran " , so i don't have something to arg about :D

V1RU5

Great, this is exactly how I have heard it and I am totally on your side :) I am a Muslim to btw. Only if you did a little more research, you might have found that instead of following the Bible, you could have followed the newer book, The Quran. But that is up to you to decide.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
V1RU5 said:
Great, this is exactly how I have heard it and I am totally on your side :) I am a Muslim to btw. Only if you did a little more research, you might have found that instead of following the Bible, you could have followed the newer book, The Quran. But that is up to you to decide.

Sorry. I read the Quran, I've seen some verses in there that teach hate.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
So, with reading this, from an Atheists point of view, its non sense.
How would shoving a baby through your vaj not hurt?
You're body isn't made for stretching skin over a small amount of time, its simply the way humans were made, not what the bible says.
Not flaming, i'm just showing another side of the story, as an opinion.

Danger Close

Onyx user!
Echoes said:
So, with reading this, from an Atheists point of view, its non sense.
How would shoving a baby through your vaj not hurt?
You're body isn't made for stretching skin over a small amount of time, its simply the way humans were made, not what the bible says.
Not flaming, i'm just showing another side of the story, as an opinion.

In what type of proof can you provide that your correct?

I believe it's non-sense to believe that you were created out of nothing and are nothing.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
I don't know where I was created from, so I won't even answer that.
I know that I was made from my mom, and she was from hers, and so on.
I don't know where the whole tree started off though.
I can't prove myself just as much as you can't prove God exists and was live and did all of the miraculous things that he did in his life.
You don't have evidence that these things happened.
Only written documents that are thousands of years old, that could be drunked men writing about non fiction stories, such as we do today.
The human body has nerves, and these nerves tell your brain signals.
I see how people can believe in a higher being, such as God, but I couldn't believe in him being Superman and healing people, and objects into completely different objects, such as the wine and the bread scenario.
Can you prove that he did this without your two thousand year old book?

Danger Close

Onyx user!
Echoes said:
I don't know where I was created from, so I won't even answer that.
I know that I was made from my mom, and she was from hers, and so on.
I don't know where the whole tree started off though.
I can't prove myself just as much as you can't prove God exists and was live and did all of the miraculous things that he did in his life.
You don't have evidence that these things happened.
Only written documents that are thousands of years old, that could be drunked men writing about non fiction stories, such as we do today.
The human body has nerves, and these nerves tell your brain signals.
I see how people can believe in a higher being, such as God, but I couldn't believe in him being Superman and healing people, and objects into completely different objects, such as the wine and the bread scenario.
Can you prove that he did this without your two thousand year old book?

Yet, you have faith in Atheism? Otherwise you wouldn't be arguing, you have faith in nothing.

Ahh, but I do have evidence. There was witnesses that saw Jesus after he was resurrected. My 2,000 year old book proves science? So, it is my source, where's yours?

Are you afraid I can use the Bible agaisnt you? I can use facts in it, I can prove it. What can you prove about how Atheism is ACCURATE AND CORRECT?

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Modern science informed us that the moon is moving around the Earth in an oval, or elliptical orbit. Also the Earth and the rest of the planets, revolve in oval, or elliptical orbit around the sun.

In the holy Quran this movement is described as follows: (And he is the one who created the night, daylight, sun and the moon, all swimming in an orbit). (Quran, The Prophets: 33). this is a prove

Danger Close

Onyx user!
BlackRa1n said:
Modern science informed us that the moon is moving around the Earth in an oval, or elliptical orbit. Also the Earth and the rest of the planets, revolve in oval, or elliptical orbit around the sun.

In the holy Quran this movement is described as follows: (And he is the one who created the night, daylight, sun and the moon, all swimming in an orbit). (Quran, The Prophets: 33). this is a prove

To add on, this is from the Bible.

"In them has He set a tabernacle for the sun, which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run a race. His [the sun's] going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof." [Psalm 19:4-6]

The Beast

Onyx user!
Great topic, I have debated about this so much. Never one though I've never lost either. This can go on forever there are so many ways to prove right and wrong. I really would debate but i see it's pointless.

DotDot

There is so much chaos in this world because god left us the decision to make our own choices. Everything bad in this world is caused by us in one way or another.

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Okay so from what i have read, only "proof" if you can call it that is a 2000 year old book, such as Echoes said.
That's not much proof, just like he said it could be nonfiction for all we know.
NO ONE has proof to anything really. So for all we know is that We don't know. That's about how easily it is described.

Nicco

Onyx user!
I'm Catholic.
The reason that there is so much 'chaos' is because of that lack of faith in Christ. God didn't make this world perfect for us, he made it to see how well we can deal with ourselves here. If we do well, heaven is our next destination. If not, it's either purgatory or hell.
This is simply a test that God has given us to see how much faith we can have in him throughout our life here.

If you don't beleive in what I jsut said uptop, don't flame me because of your beleifs. They are my beleifs, and I stand by them.

Techno

User is banned.
People will believe what they want to, if there is/isn't a God people will choose. I'm also Catholic i just don't go to church... Nor do i know what to believe atm. If there is or isn't

Jorim™

Onyx user!
People choose things to believe in because they struggle in life.
For instance, you give someone power, people will believe in him.
In this case, you put someones name in a book, and people worship him.

Techno

User is banned.
Jorim, that's exactly what i meant i just couldn't describe it.

Project Cap

Well ..
I think that the love God gives us is rejected by many.
Many people believe that God was wrong for sending satan to hell