• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Idea for the server?

EAF

Since this is the "Community" Server I want to ask the community what it would like in the server. I don't want it to be all about what I want on it, so contribute!!! RSF :)

Pink Floyd

I don't really know anything about coding these things, but the graphics could be better. I've seen some servers with decent ones.

Amazing

Try your hardest to make combat as close to perfection as possible, that's a key ingredient in a successful Runescape private server. Private servers that have horrible timers, and what not are really disliked these days. People generally left Runescape to PK, we should try to make their new PK'ing experience as awesome as possible. :smile:

Gonzo

Onyx user!
You now have 3 threads about this one server. No more please its not an exclusive section.

EAF

Delete the old one, lock the second one and keep this open for suggestions.

Saged

Onyx user!
Generally, I want to see an active RSPS. This means there has to be some activity in the server to get me to stay. You should have a system that gets people to want to stay - PKing, great marketplace, contests that you can win things on-forum, etc. :nod:

Pink Floyd

How about you make a specific time on weekends, possibly weekdays, that everyone should go on, if they can?