• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iCloud

Ellis

Onyx user!
Is it possible to bypass the iPhones iCloud lock? If so could you let me know please? Thanks

glocktd

No there is no way to bypass it on the phone, do not buy a phone if it has a lock on it.

however there is a way to bypass it if you want to buy a new motherboard for the phone.

Ellis

Onyx user!
USP.45 said:
No there is no way to bypass it on the phone, do not buy a phone if it has a lock on it.

however there is a way to bypass it if you want to buy a new motherboard for the phone.
Ive not bought one just considering it and if I was to replace the mother board it would work right? or is the lock put into other components?

Chaz

professional nerd
There is no way to bypass it, something I do is if the phone is already activated check if the person is still signed into their icloud e-mail on 'mail' and if they are, reset their password and proceed to remove the lock.
Replace the board? You may as well just buy a new phone or sell the current one for parts.

glocktd

Ellis said:
Ive not bought one just considering it and if I was to replace the mother board it would work right? or is the lock put into other components?

If you replace the motherboard it's it just like buying a new phone.