• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I need help.

rampage2gene

I want to buy a camera to take pictures. But i want it to be a very good camera that is worth the spend, I'm willing to spend up to $200 to $300 for it.

Please help me out.

Yes, i hear the quality of it is AMAZING although the touch screen is a little hard to press on and you will have to get used to it, and also near the bottom you can get a bundle of a case a 4gig card for like $225. It is worth it!

Haha, that camera was worth the money! I would do anything for that camera. :p

Wiggles

Anxiety

User is banned.
Meh, with the latest technology it's better buying something with other features. There's some awesome phones that have high quality cameras. I suppose I'm more cheap, too much for just a camera imo.

Wiggles

rampage2gene said:
What are you trying to do to me, make my eye's fall out (=O. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Alpha...Id=2389304

It is an amazing Camera, the Price tag is too.

It is for professional use.

But for $200 I would get the samsung 14 MP one.

Crayo said:
Meh, with the latest technology it's better buying something with other features. There's some awesome phones that have high quality cameras. I suppose I'm more cheap, too much for just a camera imo.

It really depends on what you want.
A phone may have a high quality camera, but What if you need a certain shutter speed? Or hight Megapixel like 20+, you are not going to get that in a phone.

Wiggles

rampage2gene

Of course it's better no wonder it cost so much, but that is clearly out of my spending range.