• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

i need help

Nigger shank

User is banned.
so basically my "best friend" who ive been friends with for 9+ years stole my girlfriend. we dated for 8 months and she cheated on me with him at around the 6 month mark but didnt tell me. Finally I broke up with her and it later came out they were cheating on me. He went on to tell nearly every girl in our school that I'd sent her nudes and that I had a tiny dick. It hurt like fuck cause this guy was like a brother to me. Everyone now thinks I sent nudes and shit. So the other day I was at his place and I took his phone and saw his kik was open with his girl and his dick pics weer in it. I dmed them to myself on IG so I could have them as a last resort. Ive asked him if he ever sent her nudes and he completely denies it. I dont struggle with my friends and havent lost any just they all see me differently and our relationships are being fucked with.
Now this is where I need help, this dude was like my brother and now after 9 years of friendship is backstabbing me. Do I leak his nudes? I know I'd just be lowering myself to his level but hes literally ruining my social life.

sorry for any typos im really tired.

Probe

User is banned.
I would, but when I'm angry I have no chill.