• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

i need an mm that is also trusted on HF

Power member.
so, i plan on doing a deal with a user who is a member on hf, and i am exiled, so i have been using a temp acc, but we need an mm that is trusted on HF to make both of us feel safe.

it's for a gamertag, so have some knowledge with that. can pay for someone who knows what they're doing

Rare

So why don't you use a middleman from HF?

Power member.
Rare said:
So why don't you use a middleman from HF?

i haven't got any replies from any of them through kik. i messaged junior and verdict on kik and they were both busy and still are. he wants to use the host, but i don't really trust him as an mm since he knows the seller of the tag, so im cautious about that

Dusk

based
I mean if your willing to throw a few bucks for the mm @Ty is a trusted mm on HF

Power member.
Dusk said:
I mean if your willing to throw a few bucks for the mm @Ty is a trusted mm on HF

does he have a kik? i wouldnt mind that

Power member.
gunnar said:
try @'junior'/maximum super trusted on both sites

i did message him, but he hasn't replied back to me

Power member.
IRC said:
@Verdict @Ambien can help you out. Also @Package

tried verdict, he was unable to do it. ambien the other party doesn't want to use due to his hf stats (apparnetly he isnt trusted lol), and no clue how to contact package.

the other party is down to use verdict or junior as an mm, but none of them are able to do it. he wants to use the host, but i think he knows him too well and i dont want the host giving him the details

anx

x 6 said:
tried verdict, he was unable to do it. ambien the other party doesn't want to use due to his hf stats (apparnetly he isnt trusted lol), and no clue how to contact package.

the other party is down to use verdict or junior as an mm, but none of them are able to do it. he wants to use the host, but i think he knows him too well and i dont want the host giving him the details
well Package gets unbanned in 4 hours on FK or pm him on hf

Ambien

x 6 said:

my feelings are so hurt right now ),:

Eddie

User is banned.
I can't mm this deal since I'm vacation banned and busy atm. Sorry dude

Junior

x 6 said:
i did message him, but he hasn't replied back to me

Have been busy these past few days playing Pokemon Go, got home at 5 AM last night and 3:30 AM tonight playing this shit.

Power member.
Junior said:
Have been busy these past few days playing Pokemon Go, got home at 5 AM last night and 3:30 AM tonight playing this shit.
god damn people are gonna need Pokemon therapy classes lol

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Ambien said:
Yeah people are going to need Pokémon @therapy

I am willing to offer up therapy sessions for some OG @'s.