• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I need a RS PKing account =(

Michael

If anyone is willing to help me out, I'm in need of a RS PKing account, I want to get back into it and start pwning noobs again, I can't be bothered making a new account and starting all over. PM me if you can hook me up.

Techno

User is banned.
Look at the contest section, I'm holding a contest for a nice str pure.

Sexyy

Onyx user!
RuneScape...ill be willing to let you on my pure...stats are....56 str 50 attk 75 range 68 mage 1 def 1 prayer...and like..58 hp? like 50 something combat...for a small fee:) .....we would share though :O i wouldnt just give haha

Will

Onyx user!
Forty Fivee said:
RuneScape...ill be willing to let you on my pure...stats are....56 str 50 attk 75 range 68 mage 1 def 1 prayer...and like..58 hp? like 50 something combat...for a small fee:) .....we would share though :O i wouldnt just give haha

I think you should force him to participate in the contest, and if he loses you guys can share ;). Because, well there's only 2 people in it right now :/

Sexyy

Onyx user!
i havnt made a contest...i dont really wanna give it away ;P just wanna shrae it.

Ryu™

Onyx user!
i always have one with 42 attack 75 str but i did def bymistake so it has 25 def its on the sellers section somewhere

Michael

Thanks for these posts guys, I'll look around in the contest section an the Marketplace.