• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

i like to drink chocolate milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

User is banned.
RE: Joining the Marines

Neptune said:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
who are you talking to :( cause just replying makes it towards me :'(

Doug

User is banned.

Neptune said:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Super fucking old lmao, just suicide....now

scoop

User is banned.

im looking to do so too, hope you stay alive, because you're the apple to my pie & i can't have you dien on me <3

Lion

If it is what you have been wanting to do since you were a kid then go for it. Wish you the best of luck.

Mikey

User is banned.

Hope you the best of luck if you do end up joining the marines.

Chrisu

Good luck if you do. I have trained with Marines in my tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, during different operations. They are very highly trained and respected, in my opinion. The military is a great experience even if you don't make a career out of it. Just remember that it is more mental than anything. Anyone has the ability to be in the military and do great things, it's just the person who needs to bring up that potential.

I've been in the military for almost 6 years. I've done a lot in those years, so if you have any questions, whether it be about boot camp, career choices or whatever. I can most likely help you. American side or Canadian. I'm currently a Sergeant and my experiences overseas have taught me much more than what they will teach you in basic training. Again, good luck and I hope you do it.

Espurr

User is banned.

Mischief said:
Plz dont hate :'(

Im a senior in high school and i have been thinking of joining since i was a kid. So im pretty sure that i want to do this rather than go to school, or pick up a trade. I have been doing research and i am confident that i can do it. Im probably going to Parris Island for training because it is closer to me. Also i am probably going a few months after i graduate from school. Please give me your thoughts on this. And tell me if you are going to do it or something like this and wish me luck in the future :D

awh really hope you like it! i really wanna go into the marines too. i have 1 year left til high schools done and then ill be able to join!

Mike

User is banned.

Dissociation said:
Good luck if you do. I have trained with Marines in my tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, during different operations. They are very highly trained and respected, in my opinion. The military is a great experience even if you don't make a career out of it. Just remember that it is more mental than anything. Anyone has the ability to be in the military and do great things, it's just the person who needs to bring up that potential.

I've been in the military for almost 6 years. I've done a lot in those years, so if you have any questions, whether it be about boot camp, career choices or whatever. I can most likely help you. American side or Canadian. I'm currently a Sergeant and my experiences overseas have taught me much more than what they will teach you in basic training. Again, good luck and I hope you do it.

Thanks i will keep that in mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.