• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

i like to drink chocolate milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

User is banned.
i like to drink chocolate milk thank you very much.

Mace

Onyx user!
RE: Joining the Marines

I wish you the best of luck in the marines Mischief. Most of my friends are going to Army. It's a good thing to do because of the benefits you get, but your risking your life. Just be smart, and safe. If your careful and cautious of what you are doing while in the marines you should be coming back when you serve your time. Once again good luck when you go to the Marines. :).

HUNNID

User is banned.

Thank you very much for your service (if you choose to go and join).

Color

I respect you greatly for this. My cousin's welcome home party is tomorrow actually. He's returning from boot camp finally, can't wait to see him. Haha. If you're up to it, do it. You can't get much more respectable than that. You've got to be willing to sacrifice a lot though, since you'll be traveling a lot with very few personal items and being limited to mostly writing letters to family. I think it'd be great to join the Air Force, but highly doubt I'm cut out for it. Good luck with your decision, man.

Spiderman

All I have to say is I wish you the best of luck, you are greatly respected my man

Mercedes

Power member.

I think its a great idea. I've always wanted to join the Navy when I get older. Im only a sophomore in high school now though.

BasedGod

User is banned.

I have always kinda wanted to be in the airforce. This guy who graduated from my school 2 years ago visited and tells pretty interesting stories about the marines. Best of Luck!

OhNoMoney

Well are you sure why you want to join?

Benefits?

Can you deal with warfare?
How long do you want to serve?

Mike

User is banned.

OhNoMoney said:
Well are you sure why you want to join?

Benefits?

Can you deal with warfare?
How long do you want to serve?

1. Benefits are nice
2. I can deal with it im not even scurred
3. Dont know

OhNoMoney

Mischief said:
1. Benefits are nice
2. I can deal with it im not even scurred
3. Dont know

Benefits are nice yeah if you got a girlfriend/fiancee at home there better.
If you plan to go to college it's more frequent.

2. PTSD?

3. Commit to 20 years then, champ.

Nevermind

User is banned.

I support your decision, man. Good luck in the future.

Mike

User is banned.

OhNoMoney said:
Benefits are nice yeah if you got a girlfriend/fiancee at home there better.
If you plan to go to college it's more frequent.

2. PTSD?

3. Commit to 20 years then, champ.

-__- Your being hurtful plz dont post on this thread.

Beats

Power member.

The thing that counts is the thought. I say you join bro. Anything that supports our country is good to do.

Good luck bro.

Michaellll

User is banned.

This coming from the guy saying he was gonna join Alqueda the other day smh :D. But damn if you join mad respect good luck!

Mike

User is banned.

Michael said:
This coming from the guy saying he was gonna join Alqueda the other day smh :D. But damn if you join mad respect good luck!
;) the Al Qaeda things an inside joke :p

Narc

User is banned.

I hope you get in and like it bro. Be safe

Doug

User is banned.

I thought you were joining the Taliban, lets think:

Taliban:
- Can suicide bomb
- Get nifty towels to wear
- Get to fight for allah
- CAN kill children

Marines:
- Can't do any of the above
- Average salary

Terror Squad

User is banned.

Best of luck with you joining, That's a very big commitment and I believe only honourable and courageous people have big enough balls to join. Thank you for your future services.

Neptune

User is banned.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.