• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I just ran away.

Famous

Power member.
Okay, so today while i was downstairs minding my own business my stepdad comes downstairs and yells at me and says "Get up stairs and wash the glasses"

So i go upstairs and he starts yelling at me saying "I left a note on the counter telling you to wash the glasses!"

I then respond and say that i didn't see the note. He then accuses me of being a liar. And then i ask him where the note is and he says" You say one more thing and im going to hit you."

So then i say well i didn't move the note! He then gets up in my face and points his finger right at me and says "Shut the fuck up!' And walks away.

I then start to cry because all that has happened. As many of you know i left like 5 days ago and said that i had to take a break. Well the reason i left was because my very, very close family friend, who i thought as my grandpa passed away. So i've been very depressed lately.

Then he just gets up and goes to work. By then im like in full tears because im so overwhelmed. I try to talk to my mom, but she doesn't even care and doesn't see my point of view. I then pack all my shit, get on my bike and leave out the backdoor. While all this is going on her friend comes over and is like "High Skyler" And i just mumble and walk away and leave. I then decide to go to the skatepark and then to my friend jimmys house. And when im there i become scared of what is going to happen so i come home. When i walk in from the backdoor of my garage, my sister is waiting for me.

I then ask whats up? And she just says that shes been watching tv. So in total i was gone for around 3 hours and my mom didn't even know i left. So all in all im pretty lucky and its pretty sad that she didn't even know i had left.

Kozojeb

So you kinda just ran away for no reason?

Earl

Power member.
Wow, dude I'm really sorry about all that. Have you called like child services or shit yet because I don't think he's allowed to do that shit

Quad

User is banned.
she probably just though you were at a friends house lol. Call CCS if that fag touches you one more time though he isnt even your father

paul

User is banned.
The sitiuation sucks , but instead of feeling sorry for yourself do something that can help like to go to Cps.

Famous

Power member.
Well the reason i originally wanted to run away, was to prove a point to my stepdad.

Summon

User is banned.
If your stepdad is threateningly to beat you there's a problem. You honestly need to take action with someone who will care, even if its some sort of legal person idk. What they're doing isn't right and you shouldn't have to suffer like that.

Kozojeb

Hmm. Didn't do much.
Maybe your stepdad is stressed too. Although he could've dealt with it better.
No family is perfect, if he's like this a lot, i'd suggest talking to your mother about it.

Tupac

Power member.
Either go move in with your real dad, or beat the shit out of your step dad, my old step dad was abusive as fuck and it finally ended when I talked so much shit to him to tried to beat me to death, my mom got the hint that he needed to leave so we called the cops and I haven't heard from him since.

Famous

Power member.
The thing is that, hes only actually hit me once. And i don't want to call cps because he acts like hes my friend one minute, like where suppose to go to hawaii in december. Then the next hes a complete dick. I don't want to get anyone else involved in this because it will tear my family apart.

Snap back

User is banned.
If you run away to a friends & your parents call the police thats the first place they'll go.

Famous

Power member.
Snap back said:
If you run away to a friends & your parents call the police thats the first place they'll go. I'd join a Circus if i were you.

Fuck you. you low life fuck!

Try

User is banned.
That sounds harsh bro . I Hope stuff gets better for you .

Poop

You cant think of tearing your family apart. You need to do whats right and tell CPS.

Honestly, this will make your family stronger.