• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I hit 6 years here!

Cred

I just hit 6 years here recently. Its been on and off here the past couple years, but It still my favorite forum regardless of all the struggles. Ive met a lot of cool people here even though we kinda lost connection with each other, I'm still glad I met them. Heres to another 6

Michael

I just hit 6 years here recently. Its been on and off here the past couple years, but It still my favorite forum regardless of all the struggles. Ive met a lot of cool people here even though we kinda lost connection with each other, I'm still glad I met them. Heres to another 6

Congratulations bro! You don't happen to be the same Cred who I worked alongside for Cred Clothing are you?

blast

Yo joined only a couple month after you back in 2014, this June will be my 6 years. Thats so crazy to think about im not even going to lie haha

Cred

Congratulations bro! You don't happen to be the same Cred who I worked alongside for Cred Clothing are you?
I don’t remember your name, but i definitely ran cred clothing lol so we possibly worked together yeah