• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I got drunk last night

wall

Power member.
well last night i got so fucked up to a point where i was throwing up everywhere & i could barely walk. right now im awake this early & i hate it. Ive slept for like 5 hours, can anyone tell me a way to fall alseep again? My stomach still feels like im gonna puke & my body feels weak. SOMEONE HELP.

Revo

Power member.
dude i know this too well, just play some games or w e and youll fall asleep later and i recommend tea agaist the stomach ache. If you want to eat something i recomment rice or bananas.

wall

Power member.
Revo said:
dude i know this too well, just play some games or w e and youll fall asleep later and i recommend tea agaist the stomach ache. If you want to eat something i recomment rice or bananas.
thanks man appreciate it, fuck though man i feel like im going to die

Homie

I do this every day don't sleep until you've puked everything up. If not you'll go to sleep and possibly be sick in your sleep and choke

Revo

Power member.
wall said:
thanks man appreciate it, fuck though man i feel like im going to die

i had a food poisoning last month and went from ok to hell in like 5 minutes! i just threw myself in a hot bath and was still freezing etc :/ get well mate

wall

Power member.
Homie said:
I do this every day  don't sleep until you've puked everything up. If not you'll go to sleep and possibly be sick in your sleep and choke
Ill try pukinh again but i literally feel like there is nothing left to puke up

Homie

wall said:
Ill try pukinh again but i literally feel like there is nothing left to puke up

drink lots of water and hope to god your stomach lining doesn't come up

wall

Power member.
Revo said:
i had a food poisoning last month and went from ok to hell in like 5 minutes! i just threw myself in a hot bath and was still freezing etc :/ get well mate
thanks a bunch man, i for real am just going to browse fk until i pass out

Homie said:
drink lots of water and hope to god your stomach lining doesn't come up
some seconds im fine & others i feel like I'm gonna die hopefully as soon as i go home ill be good.

Siesta

User is banned.
I'm a badass too, I actually destroyed a 10 cent screw at work today.

wall

Power member.
Bomb said:
Lol are you like 14 or something man?

You're just hungover, eat some greasy food and drink Gatorade

g, i usually smoke but im 17 & dont drink fucking ever

dagger

After you have puked all of it up eat some food drink some fluids go back to sleep if you want then start your night all over again :)

wall

Power member.
Forum said:
After you have puked all of it up eat some food drink some fluids go back to sleep if you want then start your night all over again :)
I think im gonna stick with smoking this shit sucks

dagger

wall said:
I think im gonna stick with smoking this shit sucks

Haha I mean you don't always have to drink that much, you can drink a little and smoke a little and you with be feelin right homie

Package

Or you know, just drink a little bit and have a few smokes aswell, that's what I do.

Senpai

User is banned.
I was just reading this out loud while in a party with my friends.

My one friend then said, who is that, because whoever said that is a fucking pussy. LOL

Yuuki

Or you know, you could just have fun sober.

Package

Triad said:
Or you know, you could just have fun sober.

Nothing wrong with drinking in moderation.

Yuuki

Package said:
Nothing wrong with drinking in moderation.

As long as it is controlled and you aren't getting totally shit-faced and being a complete ass and moron, then yes it isn't bad or wrong.