• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I FUCKING OWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x04a

Onyx user!
Pics delivered.

33kboty.jpg

Pink Floyd

I'd have to agree. That doesn't look very PVP drop like to me.. Also, Oxide, you destroy lol. I'll have to see to it that you get a signature like that.

x04a

Onyx user!
Oxide said:
Sorry I call bullshit

That wasnt a drop from pvp

I can't see the pic anymore, but I pked a corrupt drag baxe, and it was a price check on all my items that I had gotten before, let me try to find the original picture of the actual PK...

original, I sold the corrupt baxe for 3.7 and I had 1.8m, then spent it on other stuff in the pic. Some of the stuff I already had as well. Also see this thread http://www.runescapeforums.org/thread-337.html
34o7pc6.jpg

x04a

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
That picture though, doesn't look like a pvp drop.

It wasn't a pvp drop, I sold the battleaxe. I said that in the post I believe.

x04a

Onyx user!
>_>, I don't really think it matters if you believe me, but it's true. If you know any way to see a long GE history, I'll show you a screenshot of me selling it.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
What are your stats on that account? I can make a twin account, and we can go pvp it up some time. :)

Pink Floyd

Meh, what's that even mean? I'm not that much of a PKer so I'm not even one to know that such terminology exists.

x04a

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
Meh, what's that even mean? I'm not that much of a PKer so I'm not even one to know that such terminology exists.

One versus One. He is asking to team up, implying we would have to go into multi-combat zones.

x04a

Onyx user!
Yes, it also implies those damned clans would rape us quicker than you would be able to say... anything.

x04a

Onyx user!
Im sorry for your loss. Hopefully they put that black man away in jail.

Amped-

This makes me wanna go pking right now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.