• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I feel SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.

n0f4m3

Okay so I just bought someone I barley know a premium membership on DA (DeviantArt) and they were so happy :) I felt so goood ^^

Zeroifrit

I bet he is so happy right now , and btw how many times did he said thank you? XD

You must be kind guy.

popular101

thats a great feeling if you help someone

.D0T

Want to make me happy?
Send me $50 through PayPal? Thanks. :)

Only joking, (send me the money anyway), I know the feeling.

Alta La-Ahad

Want to make me happy?
Send me $50 through PayPal? Thanks. :)

Only joking, (send me the money anyway), I know the feeling.

LOL
haha i dont think he will but nice try :D

KusHâ„¢

Thats awesome dude. Much appreciated. It always feels good to make others happy

n0f4m3

wow, nice dude!! I bet the feeling would've been greater to a religious person *cough*....

but still, that was really nice man :) +5 karma for you :D

LOL, I've spent ALOT of my time looking into religeon, and I've decided that atheism is the most logical, if you wanna talk add my msn: <!-- e <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e

KusHâ„¢

I'm going to add you Extra, if you don't mind.
Anyone can add me, its in my profile thingy. I need some good people to chat with :)

Dawn of War

User is banned.
\"groola\" said:
wow, nice dude!! I bet the feeling would've been greater to a religious person *cough*....

but still, that was really nice man :) +5 karma for you :D

LOL, I've spent ALOT of my time looking into religeon, and I've decided that atheism is the most logical, if you wanna talk add my msn: <!-- e <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e
REPENT THY SINS SHE-DEMON!!!!
thats what I would say if I was still on Marijuana :D
but i think that you should've looked further into religion, im picky with athiests and I won't stop bugging you about it until you tell me stop lol...

KusHâ„¢

I don't think that you should press your religion onto anyone else. Doing that makes you look ignorant to the fact that everyone has their own opinions and that you do not respect their beliefs and why they believe that in the first place.

tl;dr: Stop.