• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I feel like dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VPN

shit man i feel it. parents just found out i've been doing drugs and want me out. i've been working at mcdonalds for 2 1/2 years now, shit sucks but you gotta make ends meet. get a job and start working that ot to be able to provide for yourself man. life is a bumpy ass road, it's just making your way through it. keep your head up bud, if you need anyone to hit up don't hesitate to message me.

AL13N

User is banned.
You don't know me but i want you to know it gets better.

Sega

User is banned.
Loooooooooool, you're 17. Your life hasn't even started yet, bud. Stop worrying about little shit like friends that aren't considered family and as for your mother... If it's one thing I've learned, women can be compared to a roller coaster. Take it from a guy whose mom is bipolar, so deal with it. Fucking teenie weenies wanting to take their lives over shit like this? Then again, I can't talk... I feel like killing myself whenever I decide to make a sandwich. So much work in the process of making one. Man the fuck up, you're one of the few I actually enjoy on this parasitic weeaboo infested forum.

aNz

User is banned.
Your parents cant kick you out until you're 18, so if your mother tries to kick you out you should call the police. Your parents are legally responsible for you, and can't kick you out until you're a legal adult.

Evidence

Sega said:
Loooooooooool, you're 17. Your life hasn't even started yet, bud. Stop worrying about little shit like friends that aren't considered family and as for your mother... If it's one thing I've learned, women can be compared to a roller coaster. Take it from a guy whose mom is bipolar, so deal with it. Fucking teenie weenies wanting to take their lives over shit like this? Then again, I can't talk... I feel like killing myself whenever I decide to make a sandwich. So much work in the process of making one. Man the fuck up, you're one of the few I actually enjoy on this parasitic weeaboo infested forum.
This thread was like 2 weeks old. That fucking dumb 2016 random multi bumped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.