• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I feel like dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evidence

I never made threads like these. Not have I condone them. But my life is just falling apart. 

I'm not supposed to show my dad side because I'm a "gangster" but fuck all off that shit. 

My life is breaking. My mom wants me out. My friends are fake asl. And I'm going to be homeless in a minute. This is fucking crazy.

This might be my goodbye on FK

Devil

Stay up b, you know us forum fags are always here for you

Heroin

User is banned.
Stay up my homie, if you're not atheist pray for help. Works for me most of the time! Don't commit homie not worth it. Your pain is only passed to someone else.

Evidence

Heroin said:
Stay up my homie, if you're not atheist pray for help. Works for me most of the time! Don't commit homie not worth it. Your pain is only passed to someone else.
I'm actually about to pray. Thanks for giving me advise.

Heroin

User is banned.
My pleasure : ) Hit me up on kik if you wanna talk bro. I'm here for you.

Survivor

Onyx user!
Damn man I truly wish all goes the best for you. Keep your head up as my parents told me more than once, "there’s someone out there who has had it worse than you." over time just the thought of that has helped me keep a positive mentality. If you need to talk shoot me a PM if you desire.

Pharmacy

Onyx user!
Damn man I feel bad for you. Anyone can overcome anything as long as you try. You might be in a bad place right now but you need to have a good mindset no matter where or who you are. Just remember that there will be people who will always support you man. Good luck in the future

Mango

User is banned.
Apply for a job somewhere to make ends meet and ask your mom for one more month so you can get a place to live

Hurt

Attempted suicide last month, if you need to talk I'm here. Feel free to kik me, skype message me, or PM me if you desire.
Don't commit, it's not worth it man. I promise it gets better.

Sorry to hear about your depressed thoughts, I know how that feels.

Nemesis

User is banned.
Just seen this thread. Just keep going strong. I was in a bad position where I was very depressed and even a bit suicidal. I would just take walks at night which helped me clear my head. Try that yourself!

Revo

Power member.
Try talking about it with your mom! Trying wont hurt! Life just sometimes feels like its trying to fuck you over.. ive also been there STAY STRONG!

Ambien

If you live in Florida hit me up. You can kick it with your homeboy.

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
I feel this way every morning I wake up, up the point when I lay my head down to sleep. Depression happens to the most unexpected people, and not everyone realizes this but we all have our own demons and our own battles. I'll be praying that you win your battle.

Color

You consider yourself a "gangster" but live with your mom and have no money?

Either way, man, trust me, everything works out for the better. Strange how some things come to be. Nothing will come to you without hard work, I'll tell you that much...

Cat

Power member.
bro keep you're head up hmu if you need something this make me feel sad also dont try anything stupid because it just makes it harder stay strong

Evidence

Color said:
You consider yourself a "gangster" but live with your mom and have no money?

Either way, man, trust me, everything works out for the better.  Strange how some things come to be.  Nothing will come to you without hard work, I'll tell you that much...

I do have money, but I am only 17. I can't go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.