• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I am fucking pissed.

Philly

Power member.
I just bought msps put it on both my accounts. And changed my FUCking gamertag so it would be available so I can put it on my new main account and what the fuck do you know it says its unavailable for 5 straight minutes i try it on xbox.com works fucking first try. WTF So I kept trying it on the xbox and nothing. Just straight up bullshit. I eventually had to change my fucking gamertag on xbox.com and put it on a god damn account i didn't want it on. This probably makes no fucking since but I don't care I am about to fucking freak! I just wasted 800 msps basically 10 bucks in the fucking garbage. And this stupid fucking cunt on the phone is a stupid bitch and cant even fucking talk let alone help me at all. Seriously I am FUCKING done! I am probably just going to sale my gamertags and xbox and be done with it. That is by far the final straw for me.

Ace

Power member.
I feel you bro i remember when i worked all the way up to 14th and had everthing i wanted and then i got deranked for no reason at all it said because of my emblem and nothing was wrong with it i just turned off my xbox and went ape treyarch couldnt help either they were bullshiting me so i was mad as hell

Philly

Power member.
๖ۣۜDrake said:
I feel you bro i remember when i worked all the way up to 14th and had everthing i wanted and then i got deranked for no reason at all it said because of my emblem and nothing was wrong with it i just turned off my xbox and went ape treyarch couldnt help either they were bullshiting me so i was mad as hell

I am done. I am literally done. I am about to break my xbox. I am probably just going to start gaming on my pc from now on. Xbox is fucking up WAY too hard.

Leafs

Power member.
Damn that sucks, I have never really had an issue :/

Phear

Did you try using Zune.net? I recommended that on your thread on HF. . .

R4WR

Onyx user!
Man that sucks, I have never changed my GT but it sounds like it can be fucked up.

SGOD

I'm really sorry about what happened man. Also, I agree that xbox has some pretty serious flaws that needs to be fixed but don't switch to pc games. Xbox is still fun even with its problems.

Philly

Power member.
Phear said:
Did you try using Zune.net? I recommended that on your thread on HF. . .

You cannot do it like that. I am wanting to put my gamertag on an account that has many years of xbox live on it rather than a BRAND new account. The zune way from what I have read only allows you to switch to a FRESH/brand new account. Which is what I had to do which pisses me off. The support that supposed to help me knew less than just 1 of my brain cells.

Jman said:
I'm really sorry about what happened man. Also, I agree that xbox has some pretty serious flaws that needs to be fixed but don't switch to pc games. Xbox is still fun even with its problems.

Not if I cannot put my gamertag on another account. There is absolutely no reason to it.

Kolton said:
Calm down bro lol Shit happens.

I am calm now. I drop kicked my xbox. I am not buying a new one either.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
I am calm now. I drop kicked my xbox. I am not buying a new one either.

LOL that's how to do it. And I wouldn't suggest "quiting" xbox as it can be fun still, but definetly come join all us computer gamers!

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
LOL that's how to do it. And I wouldn't suggest "quiting" xbox as it can be fun still, but definetly come join all us computer gamers!

No I am done. I am not even going to sale my accounts. I am just dropping it all and forgetting about it. It cant be fun if I cant have my gamertag. Thats straight bullshit.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Your taking this way overboard man... =/ atleast give me the account <3 lmao nah, but seriously, just chill out for a couple days, and im sure you will decide to come back.

Philly

Power member.
Kolton said:
Your taking this way overboard man... =/ atleast give me the account <3 lmao nah, but seriously, just chill out for a couple days, and im sure you will decide to come back.

I honestly don't think so man. I barely played at all the past 5 months. I could count on my fingers how many times I have played. So yeah... Its just not like it was back in the day. They need to stick with on theme and not change it. The new one they are making right now looks horrible. I mean its just starting to get bad. Almost like myspace. I predict xbox will be abandoned just like MySpace. Only because they are trying to compete and they have no reason to. ps3 is horrible. If I quit xbox today and wanted to game I wouldn't even consider moving to ps3.

Kolton

Onyx user!
Philly said:
I honestly don't think so man. I barely played at all the past 5 months. I could count on my fingers how many times I have played. So yeah... Its just not like it was back in the day. They need to stick with on theme and not change it. The new one they are making right now looks horrible. I mean its just starting to get bad. Almost like myspace. I predict xbox will be abandoned just like MySpace. Only because they are trying to compete and they have no reason to. ps3 is horrible. If I quit xbox today and wanted to game I wouldn't even consider moving to ps3.

Yeah i'd actually have to agree. I sold all my tags, besides the one i play with my irl friends on. I get on a few times a month now, but its just not like how it used to be.

Philly

Power member.
Well, I just spent the last hour fixing my other rrod xbox. I also figured out how to get my tag switched. Just need a dollar for live. :D Play me some black ops of something.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Well, I just spent the last hour fixing my other rrod xbox. I also figured out how to get my tag switched. Just need a dollar for live. :D Play me some black ops of something.

So now your good with it? Lol, (BLACK OPS IS DUMB!).