• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hows everyone doing?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Just checking in, how is everyone doing??

Ponyo

Power member.
I'm doing good had marching practice with band in the rain yesterday was extremely fun and yourself?

Yui

I'm doing great thank you! Currently chilling on the sofa watching some YouTube videos. How about you Coltus?

Rare

I'm doing good, you know, being FK's number 1 shit poster.
s/o @random

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Articuno said:
I'm doing great thank you! Currently chilling on the sofa watching some YouTube videos. How about you Coltus?
Youttube is the goat man. I'm doing good. I've been toooooo lazy this weekend though.. I have things I need to film but I've been playing video games instead rip.

Yui

coltie2 said:
Youttube is the goat man. I'm doing good. I've been toooooo lazy this weekend though.. I have things I need to film but I've been playing video games instead rip.
Haha! Nothing wrong with having a lazy weekend once in a while!

Rare

Just gotta pass Color then I'll probably take a break.

Marauder

I'm doing well, thank you for asking. I just got home from Long Beach, Washington. It's gorgeous! If you live around the area you should check it out.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Doing great man. Bought a car off craiglist recently. Miss talking to you on K!K. Lets catch up sometime.

Matigo

just a guy
Road tripped for fun the other day around Wisconsin. Stopped in to see my parents before they leave for a few weeks, checked out my homies new eclipse and stopped into my friends to figure out when she can give me a couple more tattoos. Doing good, got a job interview in a few hours so I am preparing for that.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Caskey said:
Road tripped for fun the other day around Wisconsin. Stopped in to see my parents before they leave for a few weeks, checked out my homies new eclipse and stopped into my friends to figure out when she can give me a couple more tattoos. Doing good, got a job interview in a few hours so I am preparing for that.

Did you go to miltown?

Matigo

just a guy
@coltie2 nah man, I went down to Portage to see my great grandfather, then went over to Milwaukee to attend a funeral type thing for my friend who got shot, then I went up to Green Bay just for the lols, then back home.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Caskey said:
@coltie2 nah man, I went down to Portage to see my great grandfather, then went over to Milwaukee to attend a funeral type thing for my friend who got shot, then I went up to Green Bay just for the lols, then back home.

in milwaukee they have this rib place... and when you go eat there they actually butcher the pig at the restaurant. (behind the scenes). But still it is amazing, so good! I forgot the name of the place though:/ They have these famous blueberry BBQ Sauce ribs