• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to stay safe keylogging?

Galaxian

Hey!

How do you guys stay safe by keylogging/ratting and then taking the loot? Anything I should think of before I start out with this?

Galaxian

gavin101 said:
What do you mean stay safe? Use a no-ip address and not your real ip. If its a lot of money to transfer, stake the money at the duel arena to your other account.

A no-ip address? You mean a VPN? Also, is it possible that my acc that I recieve the loot with gets banned?

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
I use VPN's.
For ratting, use a no-ip.
And use proxy/VPN for not leaving your ip in the Runescape accounts you log in.

Galaxian said:
gavin101 said:
What do you mean stay safe? Use a no-ip address and not your real ip. If its a lot of money to transfer, stake the money at the duel arena to your other account.

A no-ip address? You mean a VPN? Also, is it possible that my acc that I recieve the loot with gets banned?

There's a chance, for it to get banned. Haven't happened to me.

To be honest, there's very little chance of repercussions when doing either of the two activities that you mentioned. However, if you are genuinely concerned with your security, register an email address and YouTube account using a private VPN for keylogging.

gavin101

Onyx user!
Galaxian said:
gavin101 said:

A vpn is good to, but I meant a no-ip address if you're going to be RATing.

I always use proXPN when I log in to a hacked account.
So they don't have my IP.