• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to mod your gamerscore

ginger0bread

This can be done with a HDD or a USB (but not a MU), first of all download these:

Profile editor
Xplorer360

Once you've downloaded those, follow these steps:

Step one:
Plug your USB/HDD into you pc, then open Xplorer360. Drag and drop your profile to somewhere like your desktop/my documents. (Remember where you found it, you'll need to know later on)

Step two:
Open profile editor, click open and find your profile (From desktop/my docs). You will then see a list of all the games you've got on the left and the achievements on that game on the right.

Step three:
Click on an achievement you want to unlock and click either online or offline on the bottom (Online if the achievement can only be got online, offline if you can get it on single player). You will be asked to set a date if it's online, do that then click set. Or you can click Unlock All.

Step four:
Now you've got the achievements you want save the profile (File > Save)

Step five:
Now open Xplorer and take your profile from where you put it in step one back to where you found it to start with.

Step six:
Turn your console OFF, plug in the USB/HDD then turn your console back ON.

Now you should have the achievements that you unlocked.

If you have any problems please pm me.

Downloads found on Google, if they need re-uploading at any time pm me.

Sorry there's no screens, I'll add them if I do this again.

I am not responsible if you get banned or if your gamerscore is reset.

Acapella

Very nice tutorial, I've seen one before so I already knew but this is great for people who don't.
Pictures would make it beast but even without it's a good tut.

Fireren

Is it true if you do too much gamerscore you'll get console banned.?

Fireren said:

No, I've modded 644k on one account (test account) and about 20k on my main account and haven't even gotten a warning yet. (Its been a year)

Fireren

God said:
Fireren said:

No, I've modded 644k on one account (test account) and about 20k on my main account and haven't even gotten a warning yet. (Its been a year)

Did you do it all at once or like a little at a time?

@Fireren I modded my main account all on one day. Then a couple weeks later i modded the test account all on the same day. Maybe I'm just lucky

ScreamingSlug

Good method great for people who don't know. I realy don't see the point in modding Gamerscore though as their for achievments and dont grant you anything. And even so its called an achievment for a reason lol. But good if the game glitches and doesnt give you it :)

Slug

It is crazy seeing how far gamesaving and modding has come cause I was editing gamesaves since 2007 and just realized I was there when these tools first came out, thanks.

Coolman909

I've tried this, my gamer score got reset.

Fireren said:

The first offense for modifying your gamerscore, is usually a reset. The next one is a console ban.

@OP, good tutorial. I've been doing this for a couple years. I've stopped modding my gamerscore though, it's just a number, and I really don't like higher gamerscore. :tongue:

RoYaL RaiN

Yea i have done this many times if anyone needs help doing this i can also do this