• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to loot successfully.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
I don't want leechers taking advantage of this, fuck off.

[hidden=800]

How to loot successfully, a guide by Ironhide.

You should have either, RSBot or The downloadable RS Client open along with RuneScape.com/game.ws? open on your browser for easy multilogging.

First, I'll teach you how to loot from accounts that 'may' have been cleaned already. ALWAYS CHECK THE BANK - Don't just login see that the account is cleaned and @ lumby, check the bank - I made 20m doing this because some kids didn't know that 7k steel bars + 5k chins is like 15m.

Now, how to get a pin - if it's not provided in the dump, check the password or even the username for a 4 digit number - sometimes this can be their Pin. Otherwise it could be as simple as 1234 or 4321 - or there birthday (1997, 1998)

If you find an account uncleaned, use your RS Client and Browser with RS loaded to your advantage and double log, check the account you found for valuables in the bank, make sure you take anything that is tradeable, and can be noted.

ALWAYS NOTE AND TAKE FLASKS!

The new type of potions: Flasks can be worth shit tons of GP in large quantities. Take and note these types (others may not be listed, but take them too)

Flask (6) of Prayer Restore
Flask (6) of Super Strength
Flask (6) of Super Defence
Flask (6) of Super Attack

And one last tip, don't turn down low levels, their bank could be filled with bought gold and whatnot.

Hope I helped, happy looting!
[/hidden]

Terrio

User is banned.
I know a fast way to find the valuables even if you don't know anything about the game but yea I'm not going to tell people =P
Well I might share with the people sharing the logs with me but yea

Good tutorial the flasks are valuable and yea the steal bars are aswell I made 10m off them alone

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Thanks Nick ^^. Yeah the flasks can be like 10-16k each.

I made 7m on some steel bars I found, but get this..In the grand exchange - there was another 10k of them! Made 20m off that.

Haywire

Onyx user!
Good guide, i found a level 3, though that it was shit, checked bank and found 10M. But ofc it is no member, and can only trade 25k -.- so left it for some other.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Glad you think it's good ^^.

Yeah you can sometimes find some goods in a bank hidden in all the noob crap.

Nick said:
I know a fast way to find the valuables even if you don't know anything about the game but yea I'm not going to tell people =P
Well I might share with the people sharing the logs with me but yea

Good tutorial the flasks are valuable and yea the steal bars are aswell I made 10m off them alone

I would like to know this method, pm me if you want :)