• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to Join the "Candy" Usergroup!

Yeti

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CANDY RECRUITMENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[size=x-large]So you want to be in Candy? I understand. Groups are a cool way to show off your identity in ForumKorner. They help to inflate ego, boost confidence, and improve self-image. They're a cool way to show off what you support and what you like. A lot of groups these days have sick lime green name tags and butt ugly userbars. Luckily Candy is different. We're not a group of anime-loving, simple-minded, unrealistic, pre-pubescent Xbox Gamertag salesmen. We're into the finer things of life. Like cars, and cool shit.[/size]​

So how do I join?

Post a picture of what you drive

+

tell us your dream ride!

Once I get a few comments I'll post my car up as well :)

Cred

I currently drive my legs, I dont have a car yet :( Maybe next year.
My dream car is an Audi R8 or a Range Rover Autobiography, either of those would be my dream car.

Yeti

Cred said:
I currently drive my legs, I dont have a car yet :( Maybe next year.
My dream car is an Audi R8 or a Range Rover Autobiography, either of those would be my dream car.
Hmmmm. I'll let this one slide since you're the first post :)
lmk if you want to be added

Loli

Yeti said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CANDY RECRUITMENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[size=x-large]So you want to be in Candy? I understand. Groups are a cool way to show off your identity in ForumKorner. They help to inflate ego, boost confidence, and improve self-image. They're a cool way to show off what you support and what you like. A lot of groups these days have sick lime green name tags and butt ugly userbars. Luckily Candy is different. We're not a group of anime-loving, simple-minded, unrealistic, pre-pubescent Xbox Gamertag salesmen. We're into the finer things of life. Like cars, and cool shit.[/size]​

So how do I join?

Post a picture of what you drive

+

tell us your dream ride!

Once I get a few comments I'll post my car up as well :)

no vehicle atm
dream car is a 1963 Mustang
@ me when you post your car im curious

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
I just turned 16 like a week ago so I'm not able to drive my car yet but I have a 2014 Flat Black Subaru Brz with a Rocket Bunny v1 kit installed and I have some graphics on it like some Tokyo drift shit lol put about 4k into visuals have had it for about 2 years

Cred

Yeti said:
Hmmmm. I'll let this one slide since you're the first post :)
lmk if you want to be added
I would love to be added. I think this was one of the first group I joined when I joined fk

Rare

Technically not mine yet but Nissan Altima.
Dream car is a 2010 Camaro, it's a realistic dream car.

Yeti

Sinatra+ said:
I just turned 16 like a week ago so I'm not able to drive my car yet but I have a 2014 Flat Black Subaru Brz with a Rocket Bunny v1 kit installed and I have some graphics on it like some Tokyo drift shit lol put about 4k into visuals have had it for about 2 years
I call bullshit. Post a picture of it and maybe I'll believe you.... Maybe....
Legality of Rocket Bunny kit on the street is questionable, too.

Darth Vader said:
I drive a 99 box Cherokee. Nothing really too special. I would like to just have something simple in the future. So I would say my dream car that is actually possible to get without winning the lotto would be a Ford Raptor.

My vehicle: https://i.gyazo.com/bfd1f46b9b833594529de68e6456f680.png
I fuck with it... Are you the same user as in this post? 
Did you do the lift kit and everything?
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1018428

@Chapter and @Cred, you're in!

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
What do you mean questionable? There is nothing illegal about it in cali, I have a friend with rocket bunny kit on his evo x and he's been driving it for a while now.. Anyways what's your Kik and I'll send you pics

Cred

Thats so weird. I see the group in my groups but im not allowed to set it as my group and it says I cant leave it lol. ( not that I want to).