• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to join Terror.

Jaii

We're going to be adding a few perks to joining this group soon. Stay open minded if you are interested in joining.

NoTez

Onyx user!
Well. I was just debating how uncommited people are to these groups, they are in like a dozen groups, glad there is a requirement here. I am guessing there is no stat requirements here?

Twelve

User is banned.
What happened to the invite @Wax ? You said you would and then never invited

Abduct

User is banned.
This user-bar would match my username so well cause they're both dark. ;-) Nevertheless this looks like a really nice group. Wish you both the best of luck with future events.

Jaii

NoTez said:
Well. I was just debating how uncommited people are to these groups, they are in like a dozen groups, glad there is a requirement here. I am guessing there is no stat requirements here?

no requirements, we just ask that people wear our userbar for the majority of the time.

The SM Legend

User is banned.
U should let me in, 'I'm known for being a goober. :D

NoTez

Onyx user!
Jaii said:
no requirements, we just ask that people wear our userbar for the majority of the time.

I'd be interested but then again Philly negged me for PMing him that he's a moneyhungry whore, anyways, I am guessing my reputation is bad enough for the group? 90% of the reputations are positive. If you count the % instead of amount.

Magnificent

I'd be interested in this. I'm known for being around the SM section and being a helpful and nice person.

Toxic

Im probably not eligable to join because im not really "known" that much but if i can that would be great ! :)

I Could help the group out alot an would post alot in the sm section! LMK

Jaii

NoTez said:
I'd be interested but then again Philly negged me for PMing him that he's a moneyhungry whore, anyways, I am guessing my reputation is bad enough for the group? 90% of the reputations are positive. If you count the % instead of amount.
Reputation means fuck all man, who cares if someone negs you lol we judge by how people see you.

Lord said:
I'd be interested in this. I'm known for being around the SM section and being a helpful and nice person.
I'm sure @wax will decide on some people if we are still picking people up. Check it out waxio

Gor

Washed IG Plug
cool userbar i would like to join please and thanks. I'm known around the forums for stuff I guess

Different

User is banned.
I'm not going to suck up and tell you the group looks sick or any of that, I'll just tell you I'm here to apply.

TrigInc

i am known for my exploits you can even google me lol. anyways i am the Yahoo goto guy ar ound here and i wouldnt mind being in a group and contributing my knowledge... js hit me up if your feeling it...

Beast

User is banned.
Message me if you'd allow my entrance into your group.
Only interested because the current members stand out and I desire to be known on here as extraordinary like yourselves.
If you're wanting more information about my application i have a thread specifically designated to what i feel is correct for groups, etc..
I feel as though I'm high quality and deserve entrance into this group.
I'll always wear the userbar, and I'd be more than happy to leave all other groups (if i join any)
Private message me if you're allowing me to join.

Jaii

Group has been re-opened, please refer to this thread if you are interested in joining.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
You guys seem to be around for quite a while. Good Luck with all the new applications @"Jaii". Hope you get some quality members.